ADVERTISEMENT

Best way to buy Penn State hockey resale tickets

nittany dave

Dec 1, 2001
What is the best way to buy Penn State hockey resale tickets from season ticket holders? Tried presale today, but couldn't get any decent seats. I'm looking for 1 for Robert Morris on November 9, and 2 for Wisconsin on February 23. I do not have access to Stubhub. Thanks very much.

I do not have access to Stubhub.

How is it you have access to this forum, but not Stubhub? They are both on the same internet, just different URLs.

PSU has a ticket exchange. You can go to gopsusports.com, click through some links to the ticketmaster site and buy them there. You probably won't see much available yet because it's off in the distance and most people with tickets aren't even considering which to sell yet.

I don't have tickets available for those games, but if you have any others in mind, let me know. I sell mine at face value ($20 I believe). Section 121, row E.

How is it you have access to this forum, but not Stubhub? They are both on the same internet, just different URLs.

PSU has a ticket exchange. You can go to gopsusports.com, click through some links to the ticketmaster site and buy them there. You probably won't see much available yet because it's off in the distance and most people with tickets aren't even considering which to sell yet.

I don't have tickets available for those games, but if you have any others in mind, let me know. I sell mine at face value ($20 I believe). Section 121, row E.
Thanks. Found very good seats on SeatGeek, at not bad prices. To answer your question, I was banned from Stubhub, through no fault of my own. I ordered Penguins tickets for an outdoor game against Caps, several years ago. Ordered 2 over the phone, and 2 online from Ticketmaster. I had confirmation numbers for both. I wasn't looking to resale tickets, I just didn't know which way I would get tickets first. Since I had every reason to believe I had 2 extra tickets, I sold those 2 on StubHub. Weeks later, when I hadn't received 2 of the tickets, I called Ticketmaster, and was told I was only getting 2 tickets, as you're not allowed to order online, and on the phone. So StubHub banned me for not having the 2 tickets I sold.

To answer your question, I was banned from Stubhub, through no fault of my own.

Ouch. I've heard from at least one other person that Stubhub is a royal pain in the rear to the seller. I haven't heard of seat geek before. Were actual tickets (electronic I assume) available? When I saw your OP, I went into my account and wasn't able to manage my tickets at all. They show as available, but can't do anything with them. So wondering how you are getting seats on seat geek already.

Ouch. I've heard from at least one other person that Stubhub is a royal pain in the rear to the seller. I haven't heard of seat geek before. Were actual tickets (electronic I assume) available? When I saw your OP, I went into my account and wasn't able to manage my tickets at all. They show as available, but can't do anything with them. So wondering how you are getting seats on seat geek already.
They will come as a PDF you upload. Got 2 tickets from SeatGeek for 7/18/18 Billy Joel concert at Madison Square Garden, his 100th show at MSG. Paid $250 each for $139.59 tickets, floor seats, but it was well worth it. Billy brought on Springsteen to do 2 songs. I would guess the hockey tickets I bought were from season ticket holders, who knew they were getting those seats, as they are in Section 120.

Ticket exchange (well as of last year) was set solid at the lowest price of $30 per ticket. If you can find lower then buy em. This is why we gave up our season tix, had to eat too many games and couldn’t sell
For less than $30.

Reactions: nittany dave
Ticket exchange (well as of last year) was set solid at the lowest price of $30 per ticket.

That was frustrating. I sold all of my extra B1G tickets locally (I only go to one game per weekend and sell the other). But ate every single non conference game I couldn't attend. Wonder why they set the price ABOVE face value.

Reactions: nittany dave
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT