ADVERTISEMENT

Besides Franklin, who’s on the hot seat after Week 1?

o_O

Is it time to fire the iowa state and fsu coaches?

o_O

Les Miles, except his interviews are often a joyride through 'WTF is he saying? World HQ'.
So, Les Miles = More Smiles, but "Rock Chalk! We Suck!" is the mantra. For now... ya never know with The Mad Hatter!

Reactions: psu00
Clay Helton of USC. He has a permanent hot seat.

Tom Herman of Texas. Because he had a player quit the team during the game. Not only has he lost the locker room, but he has lost the sideline and field.

https://www.aol.com/texas-football-player-reportedly-quit-155254575.html
Have to admit that’s a new one. Never heard of a player quitting during the actual game. Closest I can recall is last year Rutgers had a kid quit during the pre game warmup, and he was one of their captains. But then again that’s Rutgers so it probably doesn’t count as real college football.

o_O

Is it time to fire the iowa state and fsu coaches?

o_O

You make a LOT of ridiculous posts, but this tops the list. Franklin on the hot seat makes you brain dead, although those that read this board already know that. :rolleyes:

You make a LOT of ridiculous posts, but this tops the list. Franklin on the hot seat makes you brain dead, although those that read this board already know that. :rolleyes:
Ummmm....it's his schtick. He doesn't really believe Franklin is on the hot seat, it's just a take off of board chatter from early in the 2016 season, before the OSU game. At that time, Sandy had to tell the media that CJF was not on the hot seat despite persistent (unfounded) rumors about said seat.

Ummmm....it's his schtick. He doesn't really believe Franklin is on the hot seat, it's just a take off of board chatter from early in the 2016 season, before the OSU game. At that time, Sandy had to tell the media that CJF was not on the hot seat despite persistent (unfounded) rumors about said seat.

Not just my schtick. Besides, I think some folks here actually believe it.

Reactions: bison13
No one can resist my Schticky Balls.
Hey Dopey, start a thread on changing the uniform colors to chartreuse with some orange and green checkerboard patterns mixed in. That should outrage some of the humorless.

Hey Dopey, start a thread on changing the uniform colors to chartreuse with some orange and green checkerboard patterns mixed in. That should outrage some of the humorless.

How about we bring back the pink and black? Imagine a Pepto-Bismol-pink helmet with a black stripe.

o_O

LOL... must be a bunch of newbies on the board... Bob has been posting this (tic) every week for the last couple of years now... FOOTBALL. :cool:

Every week, yet Franklin’s still here. I thought we would have hot-seated Franklin to usc by now.

Reactions: bwifan
Have seen headlines suggesting Oklahoma State fans are losing patience/interest in Mike ‘I’m A Man!’ Gundy.

Are you kidding? They showed their dominance over a fine football program...hell, after that performance, they deserve to be top 15 at least.
They are well on their way, with 40% of CFB not playing Pitt is #25.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT