ADVERTISEMENT

Berge update?

NittanyChris

Dec 3, 2001
SIAP, but has there been any recent news about Brady Berge and his health status heading into the Spring semester?
Thanks!

SIAP, but has there been any recent news about Brady Berge and his health status heading into the Spring semester?
Thanks!

that's not really how things work @ PSU, at least in terms of what the staff provides.

about the closest thing to an update that we've seen was this recent post:

head injuries are very tricky to recover from and for doctors to predict about the recovery timeframe. I'm sure CS and staff are very aware of Berge's status, but only time will tell when they disclose such info, or if they even do before the 1st match (assuming there is a season).

Reactions: RoarLions1
that's not really how things work @ PSU, at least in terms of what the staff provides.

about the closest thing to an update that we've seen was this recent post:

head injuries are very tricky to recover from and for doctors to predict about the recovery timeframe. I'm sure CS and staff are very aware of Berge's status, but only time will tell when they disclose such info, or if they even do before the 1st match (assuming there is a season).
Thanks, Tom! I'm very aware that PSU injury info is exceedingly rare, I'll take anything I can get!

Thanks, Tom! I'm very aware that PSU injury info is exceedingly rare, I'll take anything I can get!

This might be completely nothing but he is certified and on the track wrestling roster. Listed right now at 165 which basically just means he weighed somewhere between 157.1 and 165.0 when they did the certification. Still waiting for Nick Lee and Kerkvliet to show up on the roster but they have time I guess.

This might be completely nothing but he is certified and on the track wrestling roster. Listed right now at 165 which basically just means he weighed somewhere between 157.1 and 165.0 when they did the certification. Still waiting for Nick Lee and Kerkvliet to show up on the roster but they have time I guess.
If they are not currently students, but planning on registering for Jan classes, would they certify now or closer to the semester? In other words, if not officially on the team yet can they certify?

ADVERTISEMENT