ADVERTISEMENT

Been away for a while Test Board Gone?

roswelllion

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2003
So we have been driving cross country and then spent 4 days In Asheville golfing. I got on last night and couldn’t find the test board. Is it my phone or did the powers to be cancel?

I always think of the test board like that episode in the Wire where the police set up an area where people can buy/sell/use drugs without risk of police station them
I can see that.
I was going with this...
giphy.gif

Even with that board still in place it doesn’t stop some from posting that stuff on this board. For the most part the Mods do a good job policing that activity.
There’s a lot less of that sort of BS than there used to be. It doesn’t happen all that often anymore. Yeah, the Mods do their job well but I suspect this has a lot so do with judicious use of the Report feature on the part of posters.

There’s a lot less of that sort of BS than there used to be. It doesn’t happen all that often anymore. Yeah, the Mods do their job well but I suspect this has a lot so do with judicious use of the Report feature on the part of posters.
I think the recent decline of that sort of activity here is because it's football season, and thus far a successful one at that. Second, many have grown tired of arguing with those that live in some sort of alternate reality. After thinking for so long that the board should be open to any sort of discussion, I get it now. This is a lot more settling, and fun.

So we have been driving cross country and then spent 4 days In Asheville golfing. I got on last night and couldn’t find the test board. Is it my phone or did the powers to be cancel?
The hate board drives some traffic to this site. Profit is always number 1. If you disagree let’s take it over to the hate board and slam each about it. I’m really good at spending hours arguing online with anonymous people and changing their minds.

How is golfing in Ashville? Many courses?

yeah so just to liven things up around here we invited some Iowa fans over to this board

I wasn’t aware of that forum until recently. Kudos to the administrators for keeping that stuff separate. 👍

Changes coming. We haven't seen it announced here, but this has been posted on the destination site.

The Premier Penn State Nittany Lions fan site and magazine moving to On3​

The premier Penn State fan site and magazine are moving to the On3 network on November 1, 2021.

The Penn State Nittany Lions are one of the largest and most influential fanbases in college sports, and the leadership at On3 is pleased to welcome one of the original fan sites and team publications to the network.

Led by an experienced and uber-talented team of Penn State reporters and recruiting insiders, fans will have unparalleled access to breaking news, inside scoop, analysis and unlimited access to the largest Penn State message board community on the internet.

ADVERTISEMENT