ADVERTISEMENT

Beast of the East

Interested in that 182 Semi between Michael Beard and Drew Peck from the 717.

Carr goes down in semi finals 8-3 to Blair wrestler. Not sure what's up with him. Looked like a can't miss recruit not that long ago.

Interested in that 182 Semi between Michael Beard and Drew Peck from the 717.

jtothemfp Michael tech falled Peck. I don't see anyone challenging Michael at 182lbs for the next year and half in high school. We would love for him to wrestle Warner again (Warner beat Michael twice in free style), but this time in a scholastic match. Not sure that is going to happen though. My personal goal for Michael is to not have any of his remaining matches go 6 minutes.

jtothemfp Michael tech falled Peck. I don't see anyone challenging Michael at 182lbs for the next year and half in high school. We would love for him to wrestle Warner again (Warner beat Michael twice in free style), but this time in a scholastic match. Not sure that is going to happen though. My personal goal for Michael is to not have any of his remaining matches go 6 minutes.

Ha, amazing. Thanks, TJ! Good luck.

Reactions: hlstone

If he stays at 182, maybe we can see a Wittlake matchup this upcoming offseason or next season.

While looking at the final team standing I was impressed. Apparently Nazareth won the High School division and North Allegheny finished 4th.
The was some noticeable seperation between Blair and BECA in the National Prep division.

If he stays at 182, maybe we can see a Wittlake matchup this upcoming offseason or next season.

LemonPie, expect to see Michael go up to 195lbs this season along with Ryan up to 184lbs. We have to fit into the line-up National Prep AA Nick Florshultz (7th at 170lbs as a freshman last season), who is coming back from an injury. Our 195lber, Flynn Leaf (soph) will be going up to 220lbs.

LemonPie, expect to see Michael go up to 195lbs this season along with Ryan up to 184lbs. We have to fit into the line-up National Prep AA Nick Florshultz (7th at 170lbs as a freshman last season), who is coming back from an injury. Our 195lber, Flynn Leaf (soph) will be going up to 220lbs.
It'll be pretty impressive if he's at 195 for Escape the Rock and doesn't hit the 6:00 mark there. The field will include Cole Nye, Jake Woodley, Miles Lee, Anthony Walters, among others -- and that's just from the PA schools.

It'll be pretty impressive if he's at 195 for Escape the Rock and doesn't hit the 6:00 mark there. The field will include Cole Nye, Jake Woodley, Miles Lee, Anthony Walters, among others -- and that's just from the PA schools.

Non-PA of note expected to compete at 195: John Borst (Beast Champ, Fargo Finalist) and Noah Bushman (ranked #13 by FLO). If Beard goes 195 at ETR that will be some bracket.

Non-PA of note expected to compete at 195: John Borst (Beast Champ, Fargo Finalist) and Noah Bushman (ranked #13 by FLO). If Beard goes 195 at ETR that will be some bracket.
Borst has looked awesome. Would love to see him and Beard

big bump

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT