ADVERTISEMENT

Beard is back on the market

I guess if your arms are too short to go full Zain ...

Keep these tasty recruiting morsels coming!

giphy.gif

"It's not necessarily anything about me; I mean, I'm happy with what I have. There are a couple of things I'm trying to get done to move the program along and so that's kind of what I've been waiting on.''

I'm one step closer to being 'on the books' at PSU ;)

"It's not necessarily anything about me; I mean, I'm happy with what I have. There are a couple of things I'm trying to get done to move the program along and so that's kind of what I've been waiting on.''

Cael's got your back Willie.

Reactions: diggerpup

Maybe this is caels way of angel investing in flo.

PSU IST to fix Flo's streaming capacity/bandwidth issues as in-kind trade?
that would be a good thing in my book! If he is going to be your recruiter off the books, then the rest of the wrestling world should get something. Although I have had few problems with flo streams, a lot of people have.

Yes. This is true as it's now the front page of Flowrestling tonight. Cael was at Malvern Prep tonight, but he's not allowed to talk to any recruits until July 1st per NCAA rules. He was just talking to Nathan Lautar, HC, and watching our freestyle practice, which was being run by Coach Kindig (Yes Josh's father). Very unexpected, but very cool experience for our HS and youth kids.

Storni and Andrew Howe were at practice on Tuesday night too. Howe and Richard Perry, MP assistant coach and Top 6 at the Olympic Trials, ran practice on Tuesday night. Richard has been helping out our middle and heavier weights all season. Howe, Perry, Beard, and Karoly in a round robin. How's that for you guys?

Bump. Ooooh, so Cael swooped in a few days *after* Storni & Howe?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT