ADVERTISEMENT

BCS sure loves their SEC.. i mean the SEC.. not their...ahem

N&B4PSU

Nov 30, 2009
Florida
I'll just take one swipe here... seriously, miss state at home struggles mightil;y with putrid arkansas and they only drop down 1.

oh wait... i'm wrong. the committee RAISED them up 2 notches.

All of which is designed to make bama and auburn and georgia and i guess about everyone else in the league look better than they are.

i can only hope ole miss knocks miss st out... of course, that will probably just vault ole miss into the top 20 and drop msu to 15. that SEC is just some kinda tough....

tirade over.

Wait--who do you want ahead of Miss State other than UCF? Miss State ahead of UCF is crazy but no crazier than Washington State ahead of them IMO

Memphis? Yeah, maybe. LSU, Stanford, Northwestern or Michigan State? None of them have been good. Oklahoma State just lost to unranked Kansas State at home so they fell as they should have. Maybe Washington but I think that team is awful

Wait--who do you want ahead of Miss State other than UCF? Miss State ahead of UCF is crazy but no crazier than Washington State ahead of them IMO

Memphis? Yeah, maybe. LSU, Stanford, Northwestern or Michigan State? None of them have been good. Oklahoma State just lost to unranked Kansas State at home so they fell as they should have. Maybe Washington but I think that team is awful
You make a good point..

I just think that much of the SEC's rankings started artificially higher to help prop up the teams at the top. I kinda like Stanford right now (we'll see how they do this weekend). Not fans of Wash or Wash state but I see both teams beating miss st.

We could argue that all night because everybody can beat everybody right now... just seems that the B1G got hosed down the stretch while the SEC got the prom treatment. i'm probably just tired of all the BS.. give me a 12 team playoff with top 4 getting first round bye and first game of next round on their home turf.

That would be fun.

You make a good point..

I just think that much of the SEC's rankings started artificially higher to help prop up the teams at the top. I kinda like Stanford right now (we'll see how they do this weekend). Not fans of Wash or Wash state but I see both teams beating miss st.

We could argue that all night because everybody can beat everybody right now... just seems that the B1G got hosed down the stretch while the SEC got the prom treatment. i'm probably just tired of all the BS.. give me a 12 team playoff with top 4 getting first round bye and first game of next round on their home turf.

That would be fun.

I'm all for a 12 team playoff and I agree the SEC is overrated--they're down this year and last year to be honest. Ranking teams after 12 this year is pretty tough this year. My 13-20 would be...UCF, Michigan State, Memphis, Stanford, Mississippi State, Washington State, Washington & Northwestern (I think that Duke game is almost forgotten)...which would cause problems with Stanford ahead of Washington & Washington State

Reactions: N&B4PSU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT