ADVERTISEMENT

Baylor / NCAA / Emmert

The only poster I see who has a statue obsession is you. And no, Ericson didn't make the right decision. There's a reason why many posters call him Rodless Ericson. Recent history has shown if a university administration stands up the the NCAA, nothing will happen. It's called being an advocate for your place of employment. Instead, Ericson showed his spinelessness and caved to the public outrage, facts and fairness be damned.

Art, in his infantile attempt to insult me by calling me names like an 8-year-old does --- set me up with the easy joke.

Since he was talking about various things returning, I decided to talk about various things that aren't returning.

For instance, a statue.

I think your issue is with Art. Go blame him as regards the statue being introduced into the conversation.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WHCANole
You’re just in over your head man

you can’t understand because it’s above your pay grade

the narrative is billsh!t - trust me I know people who know people - you can continue being a sheep 🐑 and believe it because it suits you but that will never make it the “truth”

As I said --- if the narrative is "bullshit", I don't understand why, over the course of 109 months, you and other Paterno Loyalists haven't been able to effect change.

You guys are the ones with the poor batting average. If you think that softball is sitting there waiting to get hit out of the park, go work on becoming better hitters.

• Love
If the narrative is "bullshit", I don't understand why, over the course of 109 months, you and other Paterno Loyalists haven't been able to effect change.

All you're doing is reminding people how much better Paterno was then you. You couldn't even handle one of your coworkers choking another.

Reactions: marshall23
Burn it all to the ground at Baylor. The FBI/ATF knows how to find Waco and it and has the experience.
gettyimages-526765052-9d7de67e-9c52-43a6-b98a-4d5c07eee326.jpg
That's pretty flippant considering 80 died there, including 25 children.

Reactions: CentexLion
All you're doing is reminding people how much better Paterno was then you. You couldn't even handle one of your coworkers choking another.

My reaction to your post: "Yes, I know, when I die I am going to hell. I know that I am going to hell, where I will meet various other people who have passed through my Earthly life."

You've told me that 104 times before, but thank you for the reminder.

------------

Anyway, as for Paterno.

I've never said he's going to hell. I have stated my opinion that he failed Penn State --- the institution as a whole, his players, his colleagues, the students, and the alums --- in a key moment by not going to the police about Sandusky, given he knew about 1998 in 2002. And I have stated my opinion he deserved to be fired by the University given his insubordinate behavior on the morning of November 9th, 2011.

But I don't think he's going to hell.

• Love
My reaction to your post: "Yes, I know, when I die I am going to hell. I know that I am going to hell, where I will meet various other people who have passed through my Earthly life."

You've told me that 104 times before, but thank you for the reminder.

------------

Anyway, as for Paterno.

I've never said he's going to hell. I have stated my opinion that he failed Penn State --- the institution as a whole, his players, his colleagues, the students, and the alums --- in a key moment by not going to the police about Sandusky, given he knew about 1998 in 2002. And I have stated my opinion he deserved to be fired by the University given his insubordinate behavior on the morning of November 9th, 2011.

But I don't think he's going to hell.
You just answered your own question as to why after 109 months people can’t get others to change their mind. So many people (like yourself) once they get an idea planted in their head by the media (especially if it gets hammered in there over and over, day after day) they will never change their mind no matter how many facts come out. There are still people out there who think Trump colluded with the Russians….just one of many examples. Another is there are people who still think the Duke Lacrosse team raped a stripper. And lets not forget Nick Sandmann…..I could go on all day, but you likely still believe everything you’re told by the media.

Art, in his infantile attempt to insult me by calling me names like an 8-year-old does --- set me up with the easy joke.

Since he was talking about various things returning, I decided to talk about various things that aren't returning.

For instance, a statue.

I think your issue is with Art. Go blame him as regards the statue being introduced into the conversation.

Yes. "tomorrow", which is now today, there is no return of the statue, of course, and we needed Willie Buttfvck to remind us. Reminding us of the cowardice of those who you so admire at PSU is your greatest triumph in life.

190412-institute-vaseline-1555101948.png

Last edited:
Cor
That's pretty flippant considering 80 died there, including 25 children.
Correct. Shouldn't have happened. Another example of the government creating lies to justify their moral high horse, and then creating more lies in covering it up. Any idea whom the FBI director was at that time leading the cover up? On the ground training

BTW, don't give michnotlion the attention he craves. In his world, up is down and black is white. Just let him continue to toil in his ignorance.

Reactions: BobPSU92
Cor

Correct. Shouldn't have happened. Another example of the government creating lies to justify their moral high horse, and then creating more lies in covering it up. Any idea whom the FBI director was at that time leading the cover up? On the ground training

Bull. Koresh f’d everyone and their wives. Mess with the bull, get the horns.

Bull. Koresh f’d everyone and their wives. Mess with the bull, get the horns.
I get that. Looking at the FBI and ATF charter, it clearly shows that extramarital affairs are on the top of their list to raze and blaze. Too bad they didn't take this approach on the multiples of former presidents that partaken in that activity. Screwing someone else's wife (even with the husband approving), doesn't allow the FBI/ATF to murder all of those people. And don't get me wrong, as Koresh was a scumbag, but the FBI has a terrible record of screwing things like this up royally, and then lying to cover their tracks, without anyone of them to blame.

I get that. Looking at the FBI and ATF charter, it clearly shows that extramarital affairs are on the top of their list to raze and blaze. Too bad they didn't take this approach on the multiples of former presidents that partaken in that activity. Screwing someone else's wife (even with the husband approving), doesn't allow the FBI/ATF to murder all of those people. And don't get me wrong, as Koresh was a scumbag, but the FBI has a terrible record of screwing things like this up royally, and then lying to cover their tracks, without anyone of them to blame.
Lots of sh*t went wrong there but it’s not all on our law enforcement. Tragic either way.

Lots of sh*t went wrong there but it’s not all on our law enforcement. Tragic either way.
Agree. Janet Reno had a major f'up as well.

Glad that you and your wife made it out OK though in the initial evacuation and didn't opt to stay there and get murdered. Kidding of course. Have you ever been to the sight? I have driven by a few times that I go through Waco (which is a pit, except for the Dr Pepper Museum). I did tell my son that he should date a Baylor co-ed if he ever had a chance.

Reactions: Midnighter2
ADVERTISEMENT