ADVERTISEMENT

Based on Snyder's performance against Coon, i think Gwiz is going to win fairly easily.

Franklin_Restores_TheTradition

Oct 25, 2015
Snyder was noticeably slowed by a full-sized quality HWT and had real trouble dealing w/ the size differential against a guy with top-end skill. Gwiz is stronger, quicker and more fluid on his feet than Coon - I think Snyder is going to have trouble with Gwiz if he chooses to engage as he did with Coon.

Snyder was noticeably slowed by a full-sized quality HWT and had real trouble dealing w/ the size differential against a guy with top-end skill. Gwiz is stronger, quicker and more fluid on his feet than Coon - I think Snyder is going to have trouble with Gwiz if he chooses to engage as he did with Coon.
It is rare that I disagree with your wrestling takes, but I was left with a different view. I thought Coon's enormous size advantage slowed Snyder down more than wrestling skill. It also slowed the Gwiz down when he wrestled coon. I still see this as a toss up. I'm guessing 6-5 or 7-6 type score. Much like Nolf and Imar just two unreal talents locking horns.

It is rare that I disagree with your wrestling takes, but I was left with a different view. I thought Coon's enormous size advantage slowed Snyder down more than wrestling skill. It also slowed the Gwiz down when he wrestled coon. I still see this as a toss up. I'm guessing 6-5 or 7-6 type score. Much like Nolf and Imar just two unreal talents locking horns.

Hear what you're saying, but "Nobody Beats The Gwiz" has been getting more dominant imho. Most of the guys who have kept it close have done so via the dancing bear routine. Guys that have actually gone out and attempted to win have been chewed up and spit out (both Jensen and Stoll ultimately both lost via Inj Default only weeks apart). Snyder is more likely to engage Gwiz than Coon and I think Gwiz is a more talented and better "wrestler" than Coon imho.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT