ADVERTISEMENT

Barry Fenchak running for the Penn State Board of Trustees

Well, have a bunch of anonymous righteous guys* here tearing down one of the few people who isn't anonymous and actually spends time thinking about how to improve Penn State. Very nice. I'm sure your family and friends are proud.

If you have a problem with Barry why don't you call him up and speak with him. His number is listed and if he doesn't answer leave him a message and he'll get right back to you.

* @manatree @PSU_Nut @bourbon n blues @NittanyIllinois @crm114psu @RGWhirly

Or are you guys going to stay anonymous? Why call him on the phone and discuss as I think you'll find a heck of a nice guy, with a family who loves him, who is passionate about Penn State.
Trolls among that group.

Reactions: Agoodnap
Yep, not one will have the courage to call Barry and discuss his plans.
If Barry cared so much about us he should be on here stumping for votes. Problem is, we've seen enough of him to make an informed decision.

"I'm Barry Fenchak. I am a genius and you are a moron so FU. That said, I'm sure I can count on your vote."

Nice guy my ass.

Well, have a bunch of anonymous righteous guys* here tearing down one of the few people who isn't anonymous and actually spends time thinking about how to improve Penn State. Very nice. I'm sure your family and friends are proud.

If you have a problem with Barry why don't you call him up and speak with him. His number is listed and if he doesn't answer leave him a message and he'll get right back to you.

Or are you guys going to stay anonymous? Why call him on the phone and discuss as I think you'll find a heck of a nice guy, with a family who loves him, who is passionate about Penn State.
Why should we call him? His actions speak louder then any BS he can spew on the phone. Why should we call a person who constantly demeans people? I am sure the outcome would be no more different then his immature antics displayed on here. No one is being righteous by pointing out immature behavior that has gotten him banned several time. If he is such a nice guy why don't you explain why he was such a jerk here? Better yet why doesn't he defend himself instead of having someone else do it?

If Barry cared so much about us he should be on here stumping for votes. Problem is, we've seen enough of him to make an informed decision.

"I'm Barry Fenchak. I am a genius and you are a moron so FU. That said, I'm sure I can count on your vote."

Nice guy my ass.
🥱

Why should we call him? His actions speak louder then any BS he can spew on the phone. Why should we call a person who constantly demeans people? I am sure the outcome would be no more different then his immature antics displayed on here. No one is being righteous by pointing out immature behavior that has gotten him banned several time. If he is such a nice guy why don't you explain why he was such a jerk here? Better yet why doesn't he defend himself instead of having someone else do it?
How many people has he impuned here?

A few trolls?

Reactions: Agoodnap

Nice guy my ass.
One thing is certain and that is that you are NOT a nice guy.

It is time to get your nomination ballot submitted.

Fill out your nomination for:
Barry J Fenchak, Class of 1984

If you haven't seen your ballot in your e-mail, please also check your SPAM folders.
The ballot should have been sent from: psuelections@eballot.com.

If you voted in past elections, your ballot should be there by now.
If your ballot has not arrived in any of your mail folders, please contact the Board of Trustees Office at this link and request that one be sent to you (many Alumni are finding that their ballots have not arrived):
2022 Alumni Trustee Nomination Ballot Request (office.com)

You should also use that link to request a ballot if you have not voted in past elections.

I appreciate your support.

1642596506935.png

My name's Tim Auman. How about you, Mr. anonymous Agoodnap? Besides, it's not like Mr. Fenchak doesn't have a long history of anonymous posting himself.

How many people has he impuned here?

A few trolls?

So, those who Barry insulted are trolls.

Applying that same logic, perhaps those supporting Barry are.........Barry? What's to stop Barry from creating various usernames to pimp his silly candidacy?

Is that you, Barry? Clearly, he doesn't seem like the type of guy who would be above that.

He struck me as a very intelligent guy. But not the kind of person with the temperament to lead other human beings. I wouldn't trust that guy to run a Taco Bell drive-thru window, much less serve on the BOT.

Applying that same logic, perhaps those supporting Barry are.........Barry? What's to stop Barry from creating various usernames to pimp his silly candidacy?

Is that you, Barry? Clearly, he doesn't seem like the type of guy who would be above that.

He struck me as a very intelligent guy. But not the kind of person with the temperament to lead other human beings. I wouldn't trust that guy to run a Taco Bell drive-thru window, much less serve on the BOT.
?

It is an insult to "human beings" to infer that the 11.9/11 home-grown BOT terrorists and their offspring are "human beings"....

Barry just posted this on another board.

"I just received word that we reached 250 nominations and I will be on the 2022 Alumni Trustee election ballot.

This is all because of you and other like-minded Penn Staters. They don't make the process easy but you took the time to get engaged, cast the nomination, and then went out and spread the word to family and friends. I want to acknowledge and thank you for your effort and support. Words cannot adequately express my gratitude.

The next few months are going to be very exciting. We have the opportunity to improve the governance of Penn State and try and get it back on a more fiscally, administratively, and academically sound path. This might sound boring to a lot of people (and maybe a few incumbents), but we know these issues are at the heart of what is wrong at Penn State.

So today let's turn our attention to the next hurdle – winning a seat on the Penn State Board of Trustees. I can't wait.

For the glory,
Barry Fenchak"

It is an insult to "human beings" to infer that the 11.9/11 home-grown BOT terrorists and their offspring are "human beings"....
I missed this one.....

But comparing the Paterno/BOT situation to 9/11 and suggesting that offspring of the BOT members aren't human beings is exactly the kind of unhinged lunacy that unfairly made PSU football writ large -- and its fans -- the butt of jokes and insults across the country.

Get a grip.

I missed this one.....

But comparing the Paterno/BOT situation to 9/11 and suggesting that offspring of the BOT members aren't human beings is exactly the kind of unhinged lunacy that unfairly made PSU football writ large -- and its fans -- the butt of jokes and insults across the country.

Get a grip.
To be fair he has no chance to win.

At first, I would never consider voting for Barry based on his behavior in here towards others, but then thinking about forcing the little-to-no-good-doing trustees to have to deal with him has some appeal to me.

The problem is he disruptive but when challenged he cant defend his position he turns to second grade insults. When you are part of a board that doesn’t work because you end up being just one voice. You need someone who is disruptive but can defend and persuade others on the board to follow his ideas. Barry has shown that he is incapable of doing that. He would be a waste of a seat on the board.
But at least he's not another smoozing do nothing lawyer that has not created an ounce of value to society at large.

I don't know the man or his past experience with the BOT, but after just reading his biography at least he is someone that has actually worked in a technical field, contributing to improving lives via industry, and been successful.

With only a small majority of the BOT being elected by the alumni, I'm all for those elected being shit stirrers that bring out the stupidity of the past and present in an effort to inspire change, even if it takes some embarrassing moments and situations on both sides of the arguments.

I missed this one.....

Get a grip.

I think you misread his post. I don't think he was comparing the Paterno/BOT situation to 9/11. I think he was saying that members of the BOT serving on 11.9.11 were Penn Staters who wanted to harm Penn State, aka home grown terrorists. I think he put a / instead of a . and so it reads 11.9/11 instead of 11.9.11.

Or I could be way off and you could be right.

ADVERTISEMENT