ADVERTISEMENT

Barkley

just hurdled Adrian Amos

DtcCHy5U8AACpUZ.jpg

And the Giants blow a 10 point lead in a minute and a half and heading to OT.

I turned on the Giants game today just to watch Saquon. He played very well. The Giants, as a whole, somehow managed to stumble to a victory but it seemed as if they bent over backwards trying to give the game away. I pray Saquon doesn’t get seriously injured playing behind that line or demoralized by all the losing.

Reactions: step.eng69
I turned on the Giants game today just to watch Saquon. He played very well. The Giants, as a whole, somehow managed to stumble to a victory but it seemed as if they bent over backwards trying to give the game away. I pray Saquon doesn’t get seriously injured playing behind that line or demoralized by all the losing.

Saquon demoralized? You have to be kidding..... right?

Reactions: Marylovesthelions

Well they have won 3 of their last 4 and should have won last week as well. Not sure what you’re referencing when you say all the losing....

Well they have won 3 of their last 4 and should have won last week as well. Not sure what you’re referencing when you say all the losing....
Well, during an interview recently they asked him what’s the hardest thing he’s had to adjust to in the NFL and he said the losing.

I saw him at the end of the game and he was celebrating with his teammates on the field... hardly demoralized.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
Robinson’s catch was preceded by a tackle by Grant Haley that flipped the Bears running back head over heels.

Haley was also beat on the Bears tying td.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Demoralized is a powerful word. Saquon has a lot going for him as a young adult man. The Giants w-l record may demoralize the GM, head coach or casual fan. You can count on the Giants W=L record not demoralizing this young man.

Reactions: LionJim
Demoralized is a powerful word. Saquon has a lot going for him as a young adult man. The Giants w-l record may demoralize the GM, head coach or casual fan. You can count on the Giants W=L record not demoralizing this young man.
It’s why I qualified it. Still SMH.

Reactions: Agoodnap
It WAS ridiculous.

Nagy’s timeout was stupid stupid stupid. Totally changed the mo.
Wasn't like 3rd and 24 for the Giants on the Giants 38 with 30 some seconds left? And Barkley changed the "mo" with a ridiculous 20 yards run. Ihe Giants were basically conceding a punt after a third down run and then another bears TO. Very high probability that the Bears would have gotten a chance to move into field goal range....except for Barkley.

Wasn't like 3rd and 24 for the Giants on the Giants 38 with 30 some seconds left? And Barkley changed the "mo" with a ridiculous 20 yards run. Ihe Giants were basically conceding a punt after a third down run and then another bears TO. Very high probability that the Bears would have gotten a chance to move into field goal range....except for Barkley.

There were 17 seconds left when Da’Bears called a timeout, the clock would have run out without the timeout. Another run and a timeout would have meant the Giants would have punted with maybe 10-12 seconds left. Instead, Barkley has a great run and then Manning hits a quick out. Two seconds left, 57 yd field goal.

A very very greedy move by Nagy that came back to haunt him. No way were they gonna get in field goal range.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT