ADVERTISEMENT

Barkley

AWS1022

Nov 12, 2011
Barkley may not get out of this game alive. He’s carried twice and has been banged up twice. The Texans have hit him directly in the knee with a helmet and then directly in the groin with a helmet.

Barkley may not get out of this game alive. He’s carried twice and has been banged up twice. The Texans have hit him directly in the knee with a helmet and then directly in the groin with a helmet.

LEADING. :eek:

Not watching. Game N/A in my area. Sounds like the Texans may have their tackling fundamentals down. At least they're getting a helmet on the ball carrier. Aim a little higher and they might cause a fumble.

Not watching. Game N/A in my area. Sounds like the Texans may have their tackling fundamentals down. At least they're getting a helmet on the ball carrier. Aim a little higher and they might cause a fumble.
I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a team lead with their helmet at body parts below the waist. Is that proper tackling fundamentals? I thought you were supposed to have your head up and see where you were hitting.

Just took Engram out with a helmet to the knee. The Texans are knee hunting and having success.

7 carries, 61 yards and a TD....nice quarter and a half for him so far.

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a team lead with their helmet at body parts below the waist. Is that proper tackling fundamentals? I thought you were supposed to have your head up and see where you were hitting.

If you wrap up around the legs you have to go low. Otherwise, with the head up, no higher than the ball. On the ball, preferably.

If you wrap up around the legs you have to go low. Otherwise, with the head up, no higher than the ball. On the ball, preferably.
They’re not really wrapping up around the legs, they’re spearing the knee with the crown of the helmet. Apparently it’s not illegal because it’s not being called, but it is doing damage to some knees.

The Giants waited two quarters before they got back to their normal crappy selves.

hope he can survive this season. he has the ball way too much for a valuable rookie. G-men need to spread the pain. their OL is the worst i have seen this year.

hope he can survive this season. he has the ball way too much for a valuable rookie. G-men need to spread the pain. their OL is the worst i have seen this year.

Barkley with an epic/ critical catch on 3 and 2 in the 4 qtr for 26 yds. Led to the final/ seal-the deal TD. Outta 3 games, he’s looking All Pro so far, even with the worst OL in the league

They actually did spread it around better today...Sheppard got involved a lot and the TE caught a few passes.

Barkley with an epic/ critical catch on 3 and 2 in the 4 qtr for 26 yds. Led to the final/ seal-the deal TD. Outta 3 games, he’s looking All Pro so far, even with the worst OL in the league
He’s the best player on their team and he’s only a rookie.

He really does play behind worst OL in league. Guy has terrible luck. He still playing well because he's Barkley.

He's awful. Just listen to recruitsreadtheseboards. He knows.

He's awful. Just listen to recruitsreadtheseboards. He knows.
Yes, overrated because you shouldn’t count his 68 yard run. He’s afraid of contact and plays soft.

Last edited:

17 Atts.
82 Yds
1 TD

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT