ADVERTISEMENT

Barkley tweaks leg in practice today

PSUfiji

Jul 15, 2018
Cypress, TX
PLEASE NOT the continuation of the Penn State running back gone bust in NFL curse.

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP) The New York Giants have had a hold-your-breath moment with rookie running back Saquon Barkley.

The No. 2 overall draft pick caught a swing pass out of the backfield from fellow rookie Kyle Lauletta during an indoor practice Monday and may have injured himself running down the sideline after the catch.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...-leg-catching-pass/ar-BBLT1o6?ocid=spartanntp

Hoping this scares everyone from drafting him early in my non-psu fantasy league. My other league is full of PSU fanboys and he is probably going #1.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
You don't want some FA or 6th rounder taking a shot at the franchise to make a name for himself.
I know it's practice, but it points to preseason games, and preseason games should be canned.

The report on ESPN (yeah, I know, ESPN) indicated it appeared to be very minor. He was favoring the leg a bit when he went off the field (under his own power), and the wrap they initially put around his leg was later taken off. (I'm mildly embarrassed to admit how closely I follow this kid and his fortunes.)

The report on ESPN (yeah, I know, ESPN) indicated it appeared to be very minor. He was favoring the leg a bit when he went off the field (under his own power), and the wrap they initially put around his leg was later taken off. (I'm mildly embarrassed to admit how closely I follow this kid and his fortunes.)
I've heard he just tweaked a hammy.

ADVERTISEMENT