ADVERTISEMENT

Barkley the best thing that could possibly happen to this team - light a fire under upperclassman...

Bushwood CC

Nov 17, 2009
....including the QB. Look at the difference between Barkley and Lynch running behind the same line. Barkley hits the hole and is gone -- he should be the starter after this game. Send a message to the upperclassman - play hard and execute or sit. The only thing that changed with the Running Game was inserting Saquon Barkley at TB......gee, player execution does wonders for the results - go figure.

It should have been obvious to staff Lynch wasn't getting it done. That's what is surprising. I don't have the benefit of 15 angles, but Lynch was running terribly early in the game.

I think this answers the questions to why Lynch wasn't playing more ahead of other RB;s last year.

LdN

....including the QB. Look at the difference between Barkley and Lynch running behind the same line. Barkley hits the hole and is gone -- he should be the starter after this game. Send a message to the upperclassman - play hard and execute or sit. The only thing that changed with the Running Game was inserting Saquon Barkley at TB......gee, player execution does wonders for the results - go figure.
Kick return, punt return, jet sweep, and Barkley. All were difference makers, and all were freshmen/redshirt freshmen. We have talent ......with more waiting in the pipeline

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Lynch is not QUICK. He has decent speed and size, much like a bigger Belton. Barkley has football QUICKNESS, as does Polk. I hope they use Polk more at WR. He will be very hard to cover one-on-one. Our other receivers have good speed but lack quickness.

Looked to me like Buffs didn't anticipate his speed vey well. He is much faster than he looks. But with that, and his jump, he also put his shoulders down a couple of times.

Interesting, and with a very wet field, no turnovers. Have we even put the ball on the ground?

Looked to me like Buffs didn't anticipate his speed vey well. He is much faster than he looks. But with that, and his jump, he also put his shoulders down a couple of times.

Interesting, and with a very wet field, no turnovers. Have we even put the ball on the ground?
Hack dropped the ball last week but got it back. Everyone has done great with ball security so far. Catching it is a different story however.

They don't need a fire lit under them. The reality is you had unrealistic expectations of sanction era recruits. Did you expect the 2 stars from 2012 to turn into 5 stars once the sanctions ended?

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Barkley brought the crowd to their feet. He should be the guy. Now it's also time to give McS a chance at QB here and there...

ADVERTISEMENT