ADVERTISEMENT

Bark goes HAM (link)

What I like is that he didn't run backwards. He paused and was shot of a canon. Kid is learning.

Reactions: PSJimbo
I was on the Cal Board, and the guys there were calling this game unwatchable, largely because the Brownies were in it and Davis Webb (a Cal alum) was not looking sharp. I told them the New York Giants were now my favorite NFL team due to one guy. And that he busted off a 39 run on his first NFL carry. Woot!

Saquon getting a ton of love from the NY media today. While his other runs were not spectacular, if you did see the talent on that first run you'd have to be blind. As VEB says above, wait until they get him involved in the rest of the game plan. He made several million in endorsements last night. I'll bet his agent's phone is ringing off the hook. Couldn't happen to a better person.

I only watched Q1 while Saquon was in the game. During that time, I wasn’t particularly impressed with Nick Chubb for the Browns. He seems to hit the line and stumble forward for a 1 or 2 yard gain.

Barry Sanders, Jim Brown and the rest of the all time greats KNOW a generational talent when they see one.

ADVERTISEMENT