ADVERTISEMENT

Baltimore police abandoned by Fed and State governments. No

NYNY

support.....

Large scale looting and rioting.

FREDDY GRAY’S ARREST RECORD: Here’s The Rap Sheet Of The Guy They’re Destroying Baltimore Over

by Top Right News on April 27, 2015 in Baltimore, Crime, Freddy Gray, Race, Viral

gray-record

by Brooke Bosca |

As Baltimore’s destructive #BlackLivesMatter riots continue to rage, some new information has been revealed about the gentleman they’re burning Baltimore down for.

According to the Maryland Department of Justice, Freddie Gray had the 18 documented arrests below, at a minimum:

freddie-gray-arrest

• March 20, 2015: Possession of a Controlled Dangerous Substance

• March 13, 2015: Malicious destruction of property, second-degree assault

• January 20, 2015: Fourth-degree burglary, trespassing

• January 14, 2015: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute

• December 31, 2014: Possession of narcotics with intent to distribute

• December 14, 2014: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance

• August 31, 2014: Illegal gambling, trespassing

• January 25, 2014: Possession of marijuana

• September 28, 2013: Distribution of narcotics, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, second-degree assault, second-degree escape

• April 13, 2012: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, violation of probation

• July 16, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession with intent to distribute

• March 28, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance

• March 14, 2008: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to manufacture and distribute

• February 11, 2008: Unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance, possession of a controlled dangerous substance

• August 29, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, violation of probation

• August 28, 2007: Possession of marijuana

• August 23, 2007: False statement to a peace officer, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance

• July 16, 2007: Possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, unlawful possession of a controlled dangerous substance (2 counts)

Baltimore Deputy police commissioner Jerry Rodriguez stated:

“We had officers in a high-crime area known to have high narcotic incidents. The officers believe that Mr. Gray was immediately involved or recently involved in criminal activity and decided to make contact.”

Of course after Freddie Gray’s arrest, we’re all familiar with what occurred afterwards. In the meantime, it appears that thugs are burning Baltimore down for a felon and a drug dealer.

Last edited:
support.....

I'm about 8 blocks up from the scene right now. A lot of Penn Staters live here, especially in Federal Hill and Stadium north. Prayers for safety for all of my Nittany Lion Brethern all over the city.

They should all just pull back and let them riot and loot. After all the mayor said she gave the people who wanted to destroy space to operate. So why fight city hall and the people? This only affects the people rioting. Anyone with a brain and money is gone after this and Baltimore will eventually turn into another Detroit.

Reactions: FHSPSU67
I don't understand why the O's are just allowed to "postpone" their game with the ChiSox. This should be a forfeit as the O's can't guarantee a safe environment for fans to view the game. That isn't the White Sox fault.

Reactions: Hartzie
I'm about 8 blocks up from the scene right now. A lot of Penn Staters live here, especially in Federal Hill and Stadium north. Prayers for safety for all of my Nittany Lion Brethern all over the city.
My prayers go out for you and all in harms way.

Reactions: NitneLiun
They should all just pull back and let them riot and loot. After all the mayor said she gave the people who wanted to destroy space to operate. So why fight city hall and the people? This only affects the people rioting. Anyone with a brain and money is gone after this and Baltimore will eventually turn into another Detroit.
Burned down a pharmacy - who does that?

I don't understand why the O's are just allowed to "postpone" their game with the ChiSox. This should be a forfeit as the O's can't guarantee a safe environment for fans to view the game. That isn't the White Sox fault.

I don't think there is ANY precedent for something like that (civil disturbances leading to a forfeit).

I know in 1967 when Detroit had the big riots, they postponed their series with Baltimore by 1 day and later decided to just play all the games in Maryland.

They'll likely do something like that (play the games in Philly, DC, or Chicago) here.

Anarchists and criminals. Baltimore is a great city and it sickens me to watch this wanton destruction.

Apparently its taken a big turn for the worse in recent years. High taxes and a tax base thats leaving the city as soon as possible because of unchecked crime.

Apparently its taken a big turn for the worse in recent years. High taxes and a tax base thats leaving the city as soon as possible because of unchecked crime.
I'm sorry to hear that. I've been there a couple of times, always enjoying my stay and feeling secure. I hope they can turn things around.

The National Guard has been called up to Baltimore.

Last I heard the governor just told them to be ready if needed. They were not deployed. Now that may have changed recently (not watching th news now).

Yep...Couldn't believe the mayor said that! WOW!

Stay safe Bloomnit (and all others in Baltimore tonight).

Yep...Couldn't believe the mayor said that! WOW!

I have a feeling this is another New Orleans with the mayor. She apparently announced yesterday the police were to give the rioters space 'to riot and destroy'. Absolutely unreal.

support.....

I live in Mt. Vernon and its pretty scary and tense.
There is a HUGE fire right now on Gay St. I'm not sure where but I can see the flames
from the upstairs windows.
National Guard has been deployed.
Most of the violence had been around North Ave. and Pennsylvania ave.
There was major looting at Mondawmin Mall.
90% of this was started by High school kids.
Its a mess.

You have got to be kidding me! This is exactly what is wrong with America. The city of Baltimore is going up in flames and chaos and you were worried about a damn baseball game? WTF is wrong with you ?

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
it's 6 blocks north of Hopkins Hospital. It was a new construction apartment building. Baby, that thing went up fast.

that entire area has been seeing some major renovation, Wolf St. and Monument/Madison has seen ongoing construction.
Tons of boarded up row houses and new construction.

support.....

So the Baltimore Police arrest a guy and take him for a van ride and he ends up with his spinal cord severed, dead, and there is no explanation forthcoming. Rioting is wrong. Violence is wrong. This is also the least surprising thing I have heard all day. They ought to pray for rain.

So the Baltimore Police arrest a guy and take him for a van ride and he ends up with his spinal cord severed, dead, and there is no explanation forthcoming. Rioting is wrong. Violence is wrong. This is also the least surprising thing I have heard all day. They ought to pray for rain.

I got caught up in the riot sat. night coming back from DC. I told my buddy that the only thing that kept it from getting worse was it was rainy and cold. No such luck tonight.
After driving home in the conditions I did this evening I say get out the rubber bullets.

Reactions: Hartzie
Governor of Maryland threw Mayor under the bus in presser. First thing out of the emergency CYA playbook after what Ray Nagin, former mayor of NO, now doing time, did to Bush after Katrina despite repeated contact by FEMA....

Reactions: Ski
Governor of Maryland threw Mayor under the bus in presser. First thing out of the emergency CYA playbook after what Ray Nagin, former mayor of NO, now doing time, did to Bush after Katrina despite repeated contact by FEMA....

I wasn't home in time to see the Mayor's tonight but here PC on Sat. night was pathetic.
I'm also not a huge fan of the Police Comish. He came with some baggage from Oakland and I'm seeing why now.
For whatever reason Baltimore has a horrendous record of police Commissioners. Its flat out pathetic. As for the current Mayor she was thrust into office after the Mayor before her was caught stealing gift cards. So yea I'm not surprised.

Interestingly, every other subdivision in the state runs its own jail. Baltimore's is run by the state due to fiscal mismanagement running back for decades:

Baltimore City Detention Center (BCDC, also known as the Baltimore City Jail) is a Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services state prison for men and women. It is located on 401 E. Eager Street in downtown Baltimore, Maryland. Despite the name it has been a state facility since July 1991.[1]

The prisoner should have never been accepted into the jail without medical clearance...

Interestingly, every other subdivision in the state runs its own jail. Baltimore's is run by the state due to fiscal mismanagement running back for decades:

Baltimore City Detention Center (BCDC, also known as the Baltimore City Jail) is a Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services state prison for men and women. It is located on 401 E. Eager Street in downtown Baltimore, Maryland. Despite the name it has been a state facility since July 1991.[1]

The prisoner should have never been accepted into the jail without medical clearance...

LOL, yea and that hasn't worked out so well lately...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/04/prison-contraband-conspiracy_n_6268124.html

An ambulance took him from the "wagon" where he was in police custody to a hospital, where he was treated for severe injury to his spine and later died. He wasn't in jail, from my reading of the reports.

I am speculating...and I mean that the police have probably circled the wagons so it's got to be difficult for the mayor to satisfy both the protestors call for action AND maintain the confidence of the police department.

Not an easy predicament to be in.

Made a thousand times worse by publicly announcing the police were told by her to stay back and allow people to have their 'free speech' and allow them "space to destroy".

Last edited:
Reactions: Ski and PSUcubbie
BBrown I live in Bolton Hill. Pretty surreal coming from the train station to the house this evening and watching the cops trying to direct traffic out of downtown. The looting scenes from Mondawmin mall were terrifying. I get the anger emanating from the poorest neighborhoods but the violent outbreak was beyond comprehension. I can smell the city burning. My guess is B'more is just tough enough to get through this. When this passes let's meet at Brewers Art and swap tales of life in charm city and move on to some PSU football. Peace everyone.
Will

Reactions: N&B4PSU
The same people who burn a senior citizen center then bitch that businesses won't invest in their community

That was under construction and from what I'm hearing no one is sure how it started yet.
That entire area from Hopkins East from Wolf St. and Monument/Madison to Orleans toward Linwood Ave. have been under a massive gentrification for the last 5+ years.

What a sad sad day of events. To all in that area stay safe. Here's to hopefully better times ahead very soon

BBrown I live in Bolton Hill. Pretty surreal coming from the train station to the house this evening and watching the cops trying to direct traffic out of downtown. The looting scenes from Mondawmin mall were terrifying. I get the anger emanating from the poorest neighborhoods but the violent outbreak was beyond comprehension. I can smell the city burning. My guess is B'more is just tough enough to get through this. When this passes let's meet at Brewers Art and swap tales of life in charm city and move on to some PSU football. Peace everyone.
Will

Yea driving home I had to detour a couple of times to stay out of areas I didn't want to chance driving through. My buddy uses the Penn Station to commute to DC and coming home he was more than a little nervous walking to Mt. Vernon.
Brewers Art sounds good.
Stay safe.

Prayers for you and everyone effected. I live 20 miles outside the city. Scary stuff.

It's pretty quiet here on 40th street. Can hear some choppers and some other noise but seems to be relegated to the east and west sides. Glad you are both well garw and BBrown. Stay safe.

It's pretty quiet here on 40th street. Can hear some choppers and some other noise but seems to be relegated to the east and west sides. Glad you are both well garw and BBrown. Stay safe.

Stay safe guys. This sort of reminds me of the night the Boston bombers were on the loose with the reports from around town.

Reactions: fairgambit
ADVERTISEMENT