ADVERTISEMENT

Baker Mayfield crying in the post game presser.

demlion

Feb 4, 2004
Sorry, bro, but you can't be grabbing your junk and f-bombing KANSAS a month ago, then boohoo-hooing it on national TV when your poor play burns your teammates in the playoff.

Kid's a tool.

Not sure I would blame Mayfield for this - that poorly executed squibb kick did not help. OU can score 45 or so in the Big 12 and get away with it against the competition, they ran into a team that can withstand 45 points against them, and has the offensive firepower to score more. That is really what did them in.

That said, I still say Baker Mayfield reminds me of every irritating Duke basketball player going back to Danny Ferry. Laettner, Reddick - all of them. Talent, passion, skills, but just such an a-hole that the typical fan only gets to focus on that.

Reactions: psu00
Just now watching an ESPN piece on BayMay, whom they call the "face of college football."

No wonder ESPN is shedding viewers. If he is the face, then cfb as we know it is DONE.

Relax - he is done playing college football now. He is walking away. So, I guess that makes him the "ass of college football."

Here is my list of "the face of college football" for 2018

Trace McSorely
Jake Fromm
Jonathon Taylor
Dwayne Haskins
Sam Darnold (if he comes back, but I don't think he will)
Shea Patterson (because Michigan gets too much hype)
Whomever the ND QB is (because ND gets too much hype)
Kelly Bryant

There are probably others, but all I can think about now.

Reactions: LionJim and demlion
Relax - he is done playing college football now. He is walking away. So, I guess that makes him the "ass of college football."

Here is my list of "the face of college football" for 2018

Trace McSorely
Jake Fromm
Jonathon Taylor
Dwayne Haskins
Sam Darnold (if he comes back, but I don't think he will)
Shea Patterson (because Michigan gets too much hype)
Whomever the ND QB is (because ND gets too much hype)
Kelly Bryant

There are probably others, but all I can think about now.

D'Andre Swift, Jalen Hurd, Ed Oliver, Rodney Anderson, Kyler Murray, Travis Etienne....some others but you have a good list. Hopefully Juwan Johnson

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT