ADVERTISEMENT

B1G Tournament Session 1 Thread

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
I'm setting this up in advance, and a reminder that I won't be around for Session 1.

Session 1 starts at 10 am EST, Saturday. It is R1 and Quarters, and Wrestleback R1.

there is no TV for session 1.

video streaming is available for session 1 via BTN Plus. You must subscribe to access this (not a BTN subscription on your cable or DirecTV -- a BTN Plus subscription). If you want to sign up, check other threads on the board, where there are links and instructions for doing so.

audio streaming is available for session 1 at 9:40 am EST, at:

http://www.gopsusports.com/collegesportslive/?media=550040

Please keep all discussions about B1Gs in Session1, both PSU and non-PSU, in this thread.

Let's have some fun watching and listening to PSU set the stage to win the B1G Championship on Sunday!

Please, those who get the mat numbers, keep us all posted so we know who is on deck and in the hole, and where

At what point will we know the level that Suriano is going to go today? After weigh ins or literally we'll see after he steps on the mat?

Good morning PSU wrestling fans!!!!! Those on the bus, hope you had a pleasant trip and arrived ready to cheer loud and be proud!!!!

This is easily one of the top 10 weekends of the year!!!!! College Wrestling, HS regionals, round ball playoffs, St Pattys celebrations.....adult beverage taste the best with good times and good peoples!!!!!!

for those needing a shot to the arm, trackwrestling is loaded up and shows Nails on deck mat 2. Weigh ins should be done pretty directly, so the first if any news should be coming out on social media.

And. Here. We. Go!!!!!!!

Tom thanks for all you do, 21 think I saw where PSWC is posting all you require. Good morning Dunk all I can say to you is We Are...

Can't wait for this to get started! Let's go State!

giphy.gif

cael just said on pre tourney interview the suriano will spend 2 secs on match and thats it

Reactions: lionlover
does single team btn plus let you see this tournament or do you have to get the $15 all teams

ADVERTISEMENT