ADVERTISEMENT

B Heim honored at Saturday's football game. E-mails sent to ......

LOL. No special deputy or help from the feds are going to help her beat her perjury charges. Lied to Lanny Davis too.
Right.

The whole case is based on an ALLEGATION that information she passed was under protection of a grand jury secrecy order.

Guess what? We ALL have read information that was FORMERLY under grand jury secrecy -- until it was released. Mondeshire is on record stating he was tarred by the original media reports of the grand jury. What has to be proven is NOT whether it was grand jury information, but that it was not previously released.

This has about as much chance of winning a conviction as the perjury charges against PSU officials.

However, yes, the Feds and a Special Deputy could certainly bring down the "syndicate" that has trumped up these charges.

Reactions: jjsocrates
BOT members and to Tsunami Sandy.

I will certainly update if any clarifying information is forthcoming

I would suggest others - who are as outraged as I am (OK, who are even 1% as outraged as I am) - do the same.

Ryan McCombie nominated Bruce Heim for the coin toss.

Right.

The whole case is based on an ALLEGATION that information she passed was under protection of a grand jury secrecy order.

Guess what? We ALL have read information that was FORMERLY under grand jury secrecy -- until it was released. Mondeshire is on record stating he was tarred by the original media reports of the grand jury. What has to be proven is NOT whether it was grand jury information, but that it was not previously released.

This has about as much chance of winning a conviction as the perjury charges against PSU officials.

However, yes, the Feds and a Special Deputy could certainly bring down the "syndicate" that has trumped up these charges.

I think you missed the point. The documents she signed clearly acknowledges that she was sworn to secrecy and contradicts what she told her counsel and most importantly the State Supreme Court......that being she WASN'T sworn to secrecy. She flat out lied to a judicial tribunal which is perjury.

But you might be right on her not being "formally" convicted for perjury because most likely she'll take a plea deal to avoid the embarrassment of a trial and to stay out of jail. She's toast.

I think you missed the point. The documents she signed clearly acknowledges that she was sworn to secrecy and contradicts what she told her counsel and most importantly the State Supreme Court......that being she WASN'T sworn to secrecy. She flat out lied to a judicial tribunal which is perjury.

But you might be right on her not being "formally" convicted for perjury because most likely she'll take a plea deal to avoid the embarrassment of a trial and to stay out of jail. She's toast.
th

Reactions: marshall23
Ho Hum...
I told you before that Happy Valley was wrapped up tighter than a Cuban cigar.

Why would it surprise you that the beaver stadium west point army honoree was nominated by a trustee that was a seal? You did not expect your a.d. to know that did you? She is a fundraiser and impotent. She does as she is told and is paid well.

You see, i'm an army guy, too and a veteran of the italian campaign. Monte cassino was my breaking point. I became even more cold blooded than i naturally was. To this day, i remember the fearless gurkhas, the slaughter and smell of death.

After ww2 i became McGee's favorite. He trusted me and i was very loyal. Just as the army honoree demands loyalty.

My army career served me well, especially when i had to pay crazy joe a little visit in umberto's. To me, it was nothing, i did my boss a favor. Anzio and monte cassino toughened me and increased my callousness.

My point is that military guys stick together and look out for each other. It is a club with a special bond. I suggest that you remember that.

Do you really believe that your local politicians are not affected by the hidden hand? What about your older trustees? Newsflash, they all are compromised.

You can never comprehend how strong the spider web is in your beloved happy valley. And if you are a local, i strongly recommend that you remember that.

Ciao

Ho Hum...

Why would it surprise you that the beaver stadium west point army honoree was nominated by a trustee that was a seal? You did not expect your a.d. to know that did you? She is a fundraiser and impotent. She does as she is told and is paid well.

You see, i'm an army guy, too and a veteran of the italian campaign. Monte cassino was my breaking point. I became even more cold blooded than i naturally was. To this day, i remember the fearless gurkhas, the slaughter and smell of death.

After ww2 i became McGee's favorite. He trusted me and i was very loyal. Just as the army honoree demands loyalty.

My army career served me well, especially when i had to pay crazy joe a little visit in umberto's. To me, it was nothing, i did my boss a favor. Anzio and monte cassino toughened me and increased my callousness.

My point is that military guys stick together and look out for each other. It is a club with a special bond. I suggest that you remember that.

Do you really believe that your local politicians are not affected by the hidden hand? What about your older trustees? Newsflash, they all are compromised.

You can never comprehend how strong the spider web is in your beloved happy valley. And if you are a local, i strongly recommend that you remember that.

Ciao

Ho Hum...

Ciao
Thanks Frank, for the lesson on loyalty. The coin toss is a minor distraction in comparison to the real tragedy(ies).

There isn't someone else that mccombie could show his loyalty to for the coin toss?

I sincerely apologize If I missed the sarc. I guess I'm sensitive on this issue and sometimes go over the edge. That being said I offer my sincere regret. I know it's a very sensitive subject for me and I need to calm down at times.
No problem. I have a bunch of military servicemen in my family going back to at least the Boer War. (Believe it or not I am scots on my mother's side.)

Heim's service is what it is, and is worthy of respect. However, his more recent conduct, like that of those others I jokingly mention, means he is not so worthy of respect, and if any of what is rumored is true, including the parts he has admitted publicly, then he is not an "honorary" anything and he has no business being on the field at any PSU game. I hope they boo his ass. In the course of answering the question "why would they boo an Army officer?" we get a chance to tell the rest of Heim's story.

ohhh..... FFS

You think it is perfectly acceptable for Curley to nominate Sandusky for a coaching award after he was indicated a child sex abuser (the ol' but what was he to do he had emeritus status) but are miffed at PSU regarding Heim flipping a coin..... The "free pass" I was talking about is from people like you

The separation between Heim, the admins, the old guard bot and even some of the new bot is practically zero. It is "one big circle jerk"

What you still don't want to realize is that Curley Schultz and Spanier lying their asses off to investigators is exactly how Heim and some others were able to avoid the scrutiny they deserve

And you call me the idiot.......................................................................................
You are an idiot. Where did Aoshiro say he/she was perfectly acceptable for Curley to nominate Sandusky for a coaching award?

Last edited:
You are an idiot. Where did Aoshiro say he was it was perfectly acceptable for Curley to nominate Sandusky for a coaching award?

try paying attention sometime - she makes all kinds of excuses for Curley writing that letter for Sandusky while getting so angry with Heim - she just needs to pick a lane and stay in it.................

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT