ADVERTISEMENT

Awesome video of Blue Band

Does anyone know what the most recent recordings they've put out? I've still been rocking the same CD from 15 years ago when rolling into town on game day. Would love to have something with some of their more recent song renditions.

Does anyone know what the most recent recordings they've put out? I've still been rocking the same CD from 15 years ago when rolling into town on game day. Would love to have something with some of their more recent song renditions.

HA - I get the same CD blasting away here in Chicagoland first thing on Sat mornings. It NEVER gets old.

This was posted in the Den but wanted to make sure you guys got to see it. Outstanding video.

this is a great field view of the PSUBB. watching the white out vs OSU - HOW could anyone want to mess with this stadium. I know it needs repair, but why do we want an 85,000 stadium???? I dont claim to be a facility engineer - so maybe there is a good reason I cannot see.

Well done. There are no bigger Penn State supporters and representatives than the Blue Band. So proud to have at our University the Best Band in the USA!

this field view makes me realize they are almost an extension of the team - focused. the majorettes are absolutely amazing and operate like any other team. why would anyone want to piped in music to replace the work of the best band in the USA.

ADVERTISEMENT