ADVERTISEMENT

Awards Luncheon

NitInVA

Mar 11, 2019
Virginia
Can anyone who has attended before give me the breakdown of the wrestling awards luncheon? Worth going to? Any interaction with wrestlers (not talking ankle pick or bow and arrow interaction)? I suppose you first have to sign up to be a member of the PSWC before you can purchase a ticket?

It is a great time.. usually premier the highlight video for the year.. seniors usually come up and give a little speech and Cael gives an often dry humor filled speech as well.. Ironhead MCs it and yes the wrestlers are usually there to take photos/hang out and soak in the appreciation of the fans.. Highly recommend it..

It's great and you should do it.

My son I went the last time we had 5 win. Took a shirt and got them all to sign. Sat next to the BoNi family.

It was well worth it. You can sign up on pswc site while tickets remain.

Reactions: NitInVA and hlstone
It's great and you should do it.

My son I went the last time we had 5 win. Took a shirt and got them all to sign. Sat next to the BoNi family.

It was well worth it. You can sign up on pswc site while tickets remain.
Everyone that posts on this board should consider joining the PSWC, if they don't already have a membership. The PSWC is a group of great, hardworking people that volunteer their time for the love of PSU wrestling. The cost to join is minimal and I'm sure any extra donations are appreciated. They do a lot to help out PSU wrestling.

The banquet is first class and the prematch luncheons are fun with a lot of great fan interaction. They usually get 1 coach to speak at the prematch luncheons. Again highly recommend you join.

ADVERTISEMENT