ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn 2022 Tix

SouthpawPSU42

Jul 2, 2019
A few of my buddies and I are planning on making the trip down. Anytime I've bought tickets in the past for an away game, I have always used after market sellers or scalpers at the stadium. How does the process work with Penn State allotment of tickets for the game? Are they put on sale to the public at a certain date (if so, when)? Do they only get offered to specific groups of people (season ticket holders, donors, etc.). Just trying to understand how that whole process works. I'd imagine it would be the cheapest ticket option if possible. TIA

A few of my buddies and I are planning on making the trip down. Anytime I've bought tickets in the past for an away game, I have always used after market sellers or scalpers at the stadium. How does the process work with Penn State allotment of tickets for the game? Are they put on sale to the public at a certain date (if so, when)? Do they only get offered to specific groups of people (season ticket holders, donors, etc.). Just trying to understand how that whole process works. I'd imagine it would be the cheapest ticket option if possible. TIA
Unless you are a Nittany Lion Club member and have a decent number of points, I highly doubt the universities ticket allotment will ever make it to lower point totals in NLC let alone the public sale. This game will be in very high demand.

Unless you are a Nittany Lion Club member and have a decent number of points, I highly doubt the universities ticket allotment will ever make it to lower point totals in NLC let alone the public sale. This game will be in very high demand.
+1 A lot also depends on how many tickets the university wants to skim off to distribute to VIPs outside the normal NLC process. For the 2006 game at Notre Dame, some NLC members with huge point totals couldn't get tickets. No doubt the Old Main crowd took more than their fair share.

I would not take my chances with a scalper at the stadium. High risk. There may not be any availability at that point especially if you need 4 or more. Would suck to be there then can't get in.

I don’t attend many sporting events, but when I do I have been using the online scalpers like Stubhub, Seat Geek, Vivid Seats, etc. Extremely easy to deal with and little to no concern about counterfeiting and such.
But damn if I ain’t getting tired of those fees. Just bought a few tickets for Eagles at Carolina Panthers next Sunday and fees were 33%. 🙁 There oughtabealaw.

They have a smaller stadium too, so I wonder if PSU will get less tickets. Stadium seats 85K and they are in a state with no Pro teams. People love them so college football down south.

I’d just buy from stubhub. Wouldn’t risk it at the stadium. Auburn sucks, so maybe their stadium will look like notre dame’s last weekend

Reactions: LaJollaLion
ADVERTISEMENT