ADVERTISEMENT

attn: Nerds, Geeks, Junkies ... *(this should be everyone)*

Just another PSU Fan

Jan 25, 2013
attn: Nerds, Geeks, Junkies --- INTEL based users, sorry MAC/iPad users

Looking for a few savvy folks who like to tinker with Excel ... over the years, I've shared the click to advance brackets that match the NCAA Brackets. During my boring work from home conference calls, I decided to add a USERFORM to enter results by BOUT # --- when a result is entered, the winner/loser/result will populate the bracket. My own personal desire was to see updated team scores automatically when entering results, so I added that feature to each bracket.

This is just for FUN - it's also a work in progress - *(ability to modify a result will be fixed soon)*

It is a macro enabled workbook, download it - enable macros and begin --- NOTE: On the main sheet, it says CLEAR BRACKETS - it will clear ALL results so use it sparingly or save a copy

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Oh god here we go again with macros ;) lemme just just invite some ransomware to the partaaay

attn: Nerds, Geeks, Junkies --- INTEL based users, sorry MAC/iPad users

Looking for a few savvy folks who like to tinker with Excel ... over the years, I've shared the click to advance brackets that match the NCAA Brackets. During my boring work from home conference calls, I decided to add a USERFORM to enter results by BOUT # --- when a result is entered, the winner/loser/result will populate the bracket. My own personal desire was to see updated team scores automatically when entering results, so I added that feature to each bracket.

This is just for FUN - it's also a work in progress - *(ability to modify a result will be fixed soon)*

It is a macro enabled workbook, download it - enable macros and begin --- NOTE: On the main sheet, it says CLEAR BRACKETS - it will clear ALL results so use it sparingly or save a copy

Reactions: 7brwnpsu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT