ADVERTISEMENT

ASU places Adam Breneman on administrative leave

For all those defending Adam, please don't post that PSU loses recruits to the bagman. NIL is going to kill that anyway, but what Adam has allegedly done is wrong, he should have known it is wrong, and he likely just killed his coaching career. It is on him. No doubt he felt a lot of pressure, but he should have walked away rather than get involved. Would have saved his integrity in the long haul.
At least he’s setup well if he wants to jump back into politics...

If this were a former Ohio State or Michigan player then some people in this thread would be singing a very different tune.

Reactions: psu00
Two more coaches on the hot seat. Brenneman may have just done what he was told to do.

Yes, he may have done what he was told to do, but he should have had the ethics and integrity to choose to do the right thing. I have no sympathy for people who knowingly do the wrong thing. EVERYONE, including the casual fans such as You and I, knew that recruits were not allowed on college campuses for official/unofficial visits during the COVID-19 pandemic. No wonder Arizona State was randomly showing up in recruits Top 5 schools listings, it's because they were cheating!

Yes, he may have done what he was told to do, but he should have had the ethics and integrity to choose to do the right thing. I have no sympathy for people who knowingly do the wrong thing. EVERYONE, including the casual fans such as You and I, knew that recruits were not allowed on college campuses for official/unofficial visits during the COVID-19 pandemic. No wonder Arizona State was randomly showing up in recruits Top 5 schools listings, it's because they were cheating!
I wonder why Ryan Day broke the rules during Covid? Because he has no ethics and he's a cheater and knew the B1G would do nothing about it?

Reactions: TheGLOV
Not very smart, but they spent about $1200 on plane tickets during the no contact period. It probably would have been better if they had covered up sexual assault like Rapelor or LSU.

Reactions: PearlSUJam
The hypocrisy of this is laughable. In a day where ON3 lists players with NIL values or NCAA allowing Ewers to leave high school a year early to go sign a million dollar payday at OSU, only to leave a year later for a bigger payday at Texas. Yea, $600 dollar plane tickets are the issue with college football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT