ADVERTISEMENT

As this board winds down, I want to thank you all for the great OT posts. My favorite: Boilo!

Dr. Evel

May 29, 2001
Of course, the other board is cranking up, so we can continue the great OT discussions.

I was prompted to post this as I ordered my glass bottles that I use to package the boilo as holiday gifts. It has become a fun holiday tradition, with a couple of friends now wanting to join in the process of boilo prep.

Heck, I had never even heard of boilo before someone here posted about it. Now, it is a very fun tradition. Truly, thank you all for your posts on the subject over the years.

I look forward to many more great exchanges -- both on this board and the new one.

Also, a big thanks to Tom McA for his leadership. I was fortunate enough to meet Tom in person at an Eagles tailgate. Tom, you have definitely enriched the PSU experience for the group here.

Boilo, what goes on a hotdog, best sandwich, scrapple, best beer, bourbon, pretzels and chips, chili recipes….what a wealth of information this board has been! Many thanks Tom! Back to smoking some meat now.

Ah, Boilo. Saw my Dad and his buddies drink it while playing pinochle many, many moons ago. Now make my own every winter that I share with family and friends. God Bless Four Queens whiskey!

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
Of course, the other board is cranking up, so we can continue the great OT discussions.

I was prompted to post this as I ordered my glass bottles that I use to package the boilo as holiday gifts. It has become a fun holiday tradition, with a couple of friends now wanting to join in the process of boilo prep.

Heck, I had never even heard of boilo before someone here posted about it. Now, it is a very fun tradition. Truly, thank you all for your posts on the subject over the years.

I look forward to many more great exchanges -- both on this board and the new one.

Also, a big thanks to Tom McA for his leadership. I was fortunate enough to meet Tom in person at an Eagles tailgate. Tom, you have definitely enriched the PSU experience for the group here.
Always enjoy Dr. Evel posts. Maybe I'll see you on the flip sid (On3). Not sure I want to pay for message board access, but we'll see.

I have been out of the country for a month and unable to access BWI due to GDPR. Would someone please enlighten me on what is happening with the board? Thank you.

I have been out of the country for a month and unable to access BWI due to GDPR. Would someone please enlighten me on what is happening with the board? Thank you.
The McAndrew Board is moving effective November 1. The replacement is still a free board.

Last edited:
The McAndrew Board is moving effective November 1. The replacement is still a feee board.

The free board has premium content in every post. This should be interesting.

Boilo?! For f*ck’s sake. Obviously the best part of this board has been female nakedness.

bf66f8c690cbe2a01535e8c03cdd1cd5.jpg

I have no idea what you’re talking about but I suppose it’ll come to me.
I opened the free board link you provided and then opened the thread Glov started. Every post included premium content and a link to subscribe to see that content.

Reactions: LionJim
The McAndrew Board is moving effective November 1. The replacement is still a free board.

Is this really a Free Board? I thought I registered, but still can't post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT