ADVERTISEMENT

As Penn State fans, are we happy now? I think I know the answer.

Here ya go ... though IIRC @dunkej01 deserves credit for the pic, I'm just the guy who bookmarked it.

BjXYy4YCIAAwTga.jpg

Pretty sure We Are!
Again, not the smartest when it comes to wrestling. However, I watched Thursday and Friday nights and this morning. Fun times.

And, a huge thank you to this board. It is fun to read here during the matches and get valuable information versus constant bellyaching. Great job to all!

OL
Half of our guys were not champs. As Cael indicated…there is still a lot of work to do. Never get complacent!

In all seriousness, I’m so proud of the whole team...and we are so spoiled as fans!

Reactions: OhioLion
With out a doubt our performance and margin of victory exceeded most of our expectations, even the more optimistic of the board.

Many postulated 3-4 champs, and a 10-20 point margin.

Looking back at what or kids accomplished in the brightest of lights, against the most elite competition is truly a testament to their talent, work ethic and Cael's system.

This 5 amazed me more than the last. Heck Zain, Jason and Bo seemed to leave little doubt for 3 years straight. As talented as this group is, RBY, Carter and Aaron all seemed to be 60/40 favorites at best. I thought we would have 4 champs including Max, but couldn't bring myself to think which stud would fall short.

These are blessed times, and this season left me most impressive with what Cael and his assistants can do. Wow!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT