ADVERTISEMENT

Articles for Wednesday

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
For those that are wondering what happened, this thread started out with a Subject line about a nice article about Bo Pipher's sister, and that was the only article linked in the post. However, after posting that, I added links to several other articles, and changed the Subject line. Sorry if I caused any confusion for any of you.

Thanks Tom. Enjoyed the Carr/Miklus tale at the end of story on David Carr. Nice to see others having FUN.

The Rutgers article had this interesting nugget:

Rutgers was 11th in the team standings last season for its highest-ever finish.

So the 'perennially top 10' line should be 'perenially outside the top 10' :)

And the 11th place finish at B1Gs never happened.

Nick continues to warp reality. He’s absolutely not ducking Lee, but offered for Lee to come up to get him at 133 when Rutgers goes to CH arena.

In every scenario that’s a playground “come and get me while I run away” lol.

Next up, NS starts talking about himself in the third person. “Nick Suriano gonna do what Nick wanna do”.

Nick continues to warp reality. He’s absolutely not ducking Lee, but offered for Lee to come up to get him at 133 when Rutgers goes to CH arena.

In every scenario that’s a playground “come and get me while I run away” lol.

Next up, NS starts talking about himself in the third person. “Nick Suriano gonna do what Nick wanna do”.

Agreed, lets try to understand "He’s absolutely not ducking Lee", but offered for Lee to come up to get him at 133. Translation, "I know I stand no chance of beating you at 125, but if you let me gain 8 lbs of muscle while you stay at 125, and if you sit your 133 likely AA level starter, come up and wrestle me, and probably have your team lose the 125 match as a result, I'll be there... and since I know this will never happen, I can sound unafraid and tough, even though we both know you would still rag doll me anyway." Yeah, he definitely isn't ducking Lee.

And then to top it all off in classic Lord Voldemort fashion, "even though I spent the timet to come up with this rediculous scenario I haven't really decided and might still go 125, so that will prove to everyone (that is a complete moron) I am not afraid. Plus I can never make a decision or a at least I love the attention when I create yet another soap opera story. Being there center of attention is so envigorating. I love summers, because mommy gets to tuck me in at night and read me a bedtime story "

My translation. "That Lee kid showed me what an elite generational talent really is. I want no part of that again but will try to save face with a nonsensical challenge that will convince a few folks out there. God help me if Fix goes 133 this year. I'm starting to hate wrestling. Oh what might have been if.... "

Back to me - the season can't start fast enough, I really am losing my mind and it shows.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT