ADVERTISEMENT

Articles for Tuesday

NJ.com . Lots of opinions. Zero analysis. See:

“... contenders: Iowa’s No. 3 Austin DeSanto beat Suriano, but Suriano is likely the better wrestler all things considered. ... Suriano can win the Big Ten Title. He can win the national title, too. He is right there with DeSanto, Micic and Oklahoma State’s No. 2 Daton Fix. I think he beats DeSanto if they wrestle again. A rematch with Fix is 50-50, a rematch with Micic is maybe 52-48 in favor of Micic. Now we see how it shakes out.”

:rolleyes:

Reactions: ccdiver

“... contenders: Iowa’s No. 3 Austin DeSanto beat Suriano, but Suriano is likely the better wrestler all things considered. ... Suriano can win the Big Ten Title. He can win the national title, too. He is right there with DeSanto, Micic and Oklahoma State’s No. 2 Daton Fix. I think he beats DeSanto if they wrestle again. A rematch with Fix is 50-50, a rematch with Micic is maybe 52-48 in favor of Micic. Now we see how it shakes out.”

This breakdown reminds me of this:

Kevin: At 5:00? That's only 20 minutes from now. [looking at map] The pie shop is 13 miles away. So at 55 miles an hour, that just gives us five minutes to spare.
Angela: So, wait, when pies are involved, you can suddenly do math in your head?
Oscar: Hold on, Kevin, how much is 19,154 pies divided by 61 pies?
Kevin: 314 pies.
Oscar: What if it were salads?
Kevin: Well, it's the... carry the 4... it doesn't work

If Suriano wrestled for Maryland I don't think we could have gotten this mathematical breakdown.

I have not yet any of the nj.com links, but I was thinking there might be some mention of it being Cael's fault and what a prick he is for not letting Rutgers have a few more starters.

Reactions: Dogwelder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT