ADVERTISEMENT

Articles for Monday

From the "Morning Call" article...

“Jason said, ‘You know, it’s just like any other match, except if you lose, we lose the streak and everything else,’” said Nevills (9-0). “I was like, ‘I know. It’s pretty exciting.’”

From the "Morning Call" article...

“Jason said, ‘You know, it’s just like any other match, except if you lose, we lose the streak and everything else,’” said Nevills (9-0). “I was like, ‘I know. It’s pretty exciting.’”

Awesome..love Nolf!

Awesome..love Nolf!

Obviously, I was rooting for Penn State but I'm happy for Lehigh too. They are a PA school that also has a tradition of strong teams with plenty of NCAA champions along the way. I hope they do really well this year. Also, keep in mind that they have some guys who could help us along in March if they are placed in the right spots on the brackets.

Obviously, I was rooting for Penn State but I'm happy for Lehigh too. They are a PA school that also has a tradition of strong teams with plenty of NCAA champions along the way. I hope they do really well this year. Also, keep in mind that they have some guys who could help us along in March if they are placed in the right spots on the brackets.

Good point, Lehigh could become an ally in March, the other contenders may have to go through a few tough Lehigh guys to get through to face PSU guys, which may become beneficial to our guys. Although there's a long way to go, it makes the season more "f*n".

ADVERTISEMENT