ADVERTISEMENT

Football AR's top WR declares for draft, will skip bowl game

To put this in perspective, while his overall production (>1000, half of teams receiving TDs) is similar to Dotson the drop off between him and their #2 WR is much greater than Dotson to Washington. Definitely a big loss for the opposition.

To put this in perspective, while his overall production (>1000, half of teams receiving TDs) is similar to Dotson the drop off between him and their #2 WR is much greater than Dotson to Washington. Definitely a big loss for the opposition.
Do we know for sure that Dotson will play in the bowl game? Hope he does, and I would guess that he will, but this sort of story could happen to PSU's top player also.

Do we know for sure that Dotson will play in the bowl game? Hope he does, and I would guess that he will, but this sort of story could happen to PSU's top player also.
We do not know. I agree that I think he will play, but it is certainly possible he would opt out.

That is part of why I posted the comparison though. Parker Washington is obvious WR1 for next year. I don't think Arkansas has "that guy".

We do not know. I agree that I think he will play, but it is certainly possible he would opt out.

That is part of why I posted the comparison though. Parker Washington is obvious WR1 for next year. I don't think Arkansas has "that guy".
Not yet we dont. He’s a big loss for Arkansas but I’m more concerned about their Run game. They have a big physical OL and QB.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
I think KLS has flashed. I'd pick him for WR#2 next year and perhaps Meiga can be the big play/deep ball threat (supposedly, he shows that ability in practice).
the thing with KLS is he has very average (at best) hands...drops/juggles way too many easy catches...confidence is an issue and i think the coaches will have less patience with him going forward...but he has the physical ability to be a a pretty good #2

This is what I am thinking.....they have skill players opt out it might force them in to an Illinois type game plan.
Agree. This is the kind of game where we will really miss Mustipher's presence. Hopefully someone will come out of the woodwork and surprise us on Jan 1... need muck and muscle in the trenches to win this one, imo.

@Richard Schnyderite, why is it necessary to edit my post and replace the tweet with rivals content? It was a public tweet from the AR wr, you don't like someone else posting breaking news? Makes no sense to delete the tweet.

Agree. This is the kind of game where we will really miss Mustipher's presence. Hopefully someone will come out of the woodwork and surprise us on Jan 1... need muck and muscle in the trenches to win this one, imo.
Put Tarburton or Fisher back at MLB!!! I kid, I kid.....maybe:)

Reactions: N&B4PSU
the thing with KLS is he has very average (at best) hands...drops/juggles way too many easy catches...confidence is an issue and i think the coaches will have less patience with him going forward...but he has the physical ability to be a a pretty good #2
It seems that KLS didn't see many targets after tOSU.

Not yet we dont. He’s a big loss for Arkansas but I’m more concerned about their Run game. They have a big physical OL and QB.
I watched the Patriots use a fullback to run all over the Bills on Monday night. Just like Iowa & Illinois vs PSU.

I thought that was old school and not done anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT