ADVERTISEMENT

Army West Point Invite Thread

18-15 as Singletary wins 4-2.

125 coming up. Heinselman vs. Prata.

If I'm not mistaken tOSU needs bonus here as Va Tech has the only pin.

You could see this coming 2 matches ago and the brain surgeons in the red and grey corner had Moore cut with a minute to go to get the tech. Had riding time and could have ridden out for the tech and had one minute to work for the pin. Lol.

Not that Moore's a pinner, but if I'm aware of what's going on here on my couch, Jaggers should be. You needed a pin there.

Jaggers’ skinny jeans often cuts off the blood flow to his brain.

BOp and Edsell up now in Conso Semis...

both down 2-1 near end of 1.

Edsell can't convert a couple tree tops...in again and can't convert. LengthyBlood time. Down 3-1 after 2... Escapes, but over a minute of riding time, down 3-2. Missed a TD, but Edsell losing 5-3 after it and an escape and falls 6-3.

Bo down 4-2 but on top in 2nd looking tough...can't convert though and gives up escape. Down 5-2 after 2... After about a min BOp escapes, 5-3... goes for broke but can't get a TD, and loses the match.

Last edited:
Hoopes down 4-1 after 1 in Conso semis. 1:30is in RT.

Down 6-2 after 2. Late TD for CMU...Hoopes Lost some steam. 2:35 RT.

Hoopes with a nice shot, but countered nicely and can't convert... ends up losing (they are having clock issues and I'm diverting my attention elsewhere).

Built like a brick house, though, tough out in a dual.

Reactions: diggerpup
Philly at Cleveland this afternoon and we are rocking our PSU Wrestling gear.......it’s what we do!

I liked Brode’s tournament!

Takes 3rd (4-1) with a pin and a major and he had to grind out a tough win against Michigan in his last match. He lost to the champ, but fought hard and had some controversy on a no TD call in the match...also rode him pretty well for awhile. He looked confident and loose! Needs work on bottom, but most freshmen do...

Nick Lee 5-3 after 1 vs. Central Michigan's Simon. Gave up a takedown but otherwise in control.

Reactions: Dogwelder
PSU wins the 149 title -- Gardner vs. Verk in the finals.

Scoreless after 1. Gardner with a quick E1, 1-0 after 2, Verk 0:09 RT.

Verk quick E1. T2 Verk, 3-1 with 1:05 left. E1 Gardner with 0:40 left, Verk has 0:31 RT. 3-2 final for Verk.

Meanwhile Pipher MFF win for 5th.

Last edited:
Verk-Gardner might play out the whole way until March.

If anything, Verk seemed pretty confident he could turn Gardner's shots into points.

165 3rd place match -- Kraeszig scoreless with Meatchicken VanAnrooy after 1.

ADVERTISEMENT