ADVERTISEMENT

Are you rooting for Joe tonite?

Lion Son/Husband/Father

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2013
“we’re lake people”
Joe Burrow was a crazy storyline after the championship game and came under a ton of scrutiny. Would he play for the bengals? Was he too inexperienced? Why dI’d he switch schools? One hit wonder? Etc
after months of chat, he took his Cincy pick like a man and I can’t help but to root him on. Do you guys dig him the most too?

Joe Burrow was a crazy storyline after the championship game and came under a ton of scrutiny. Would he play for the bengals? Was he too inexperienced? Why dI’d he switch schools? One hit wonder? Etc
after months of chat, he took his Cincy pick like a man and I can’t help but to root him on. Do you guys dig him the most too?

I’m rooting for him too. Seems like a good kid. He will take his lumps this year behind that OL, but will be better for it. Easier to root for him than Mayfield (although his commercials cleaning up the stadium are pretty good).

Reactions: ChandlerPearce

He took his $25mm contract for 2020 like a man?
Seems a bit odd. Sure. Hope he does great.

LdN

Reactions: mn78psu83

Like him slightly more than Mayfield. That’s not saying much.

Reactions: PearlSUJam
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT