ADVERTISEMENT

Are you going to Pitt this year? Did you two years ago?

Penn State VS Pitt 2018 I am....

• going, bought or planning to get tickets in the secondary market

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • going, got tickets or hoping to get tickets

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • going, purchased Pitt season tickets

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • No way... I'd rather

Votes: 66 58.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is really moronic, but thanks for trying. And the area is absolutely loaded with Penn State grads.

So?? The Philadelphia area is loaded with PSU fans but many posters from Pittsburgh have no problems running it down. Yeah, you're right, totally moronic. . .but typical.

Yawn

Last edited:
Reactions: nittany dave
So?? The Philadelphia area is loaded with PSU fans but many posters from Pittsburgh have no problems running it down. Yeah, you're right, totally moronic. . .but typical.

Yawn

Someone mentioned the city of Pittsburgh… Philly fans assemble!

I’m following the trend of the youth. I’m one and done! My wife is a Pitt alum I had at least 35 people at are tailgate and 32 of them are Pitt Alum or fans. I honestly had a blast with them. Even with me having to bring all the beer and food. Since they just got Uber’s from the city. But once I stared walking to the stadium Game Over!! I couldn’t imagine being around that fan base with that much more time to consume alcohol.

Sounds like you had the entire Pitt fan base at your tailgate

Ha. Great analogy of why Pitt fans hate Penn State so much from reddit.

The best way I can describe it is PSU and Pitt got divorced after a long marriage and PSU married a younger woman and Pitt got fat. Every now and then we run into each other.

The best way I can describe it is PSU and Pitt got divorced after a long marriage and PSU married a younger woman and Pitt got fat. Every now and then we run into each other.
MtEob1F.gif

Reactions: Limestone_Lion

Hey that happened to me. Hurts man!

Reactions: Limestone_Lion
All over one drunk guy at a college football game? Get it now. Thanks I’ll stay away.
This is really moronic, but thanks for trying. And the area is absolutely loaded with Penn State grads.

Where else
Carson Street

vs.

South Street

Go!

:eek:
hmmm... people who aren't from either city (like me) when given that comparison think...

South Street.. That's Philly, and cheesesteaks, and a thick jersey/philly accent talking about it.

Carson Street? Like Johnny, Palmer, or Daley? What's Carson Street?

Where else

hmmm... people who aren't from either city (like me) when given that comparison think...

South Street.. That's Philly, and cheesesteaks, and a thick jersey/philly accent talking about it.

Carson Street? Like Johnny, Palmer, or Daley? What's Carson Street?

Boulevard of the Allies? Stanwix Street? McKnight Road?

I’m following the trend of the youth. I’m one and done! My wife is a Pitt alum I had at least 35 people at are tailgate and 32 of them are Pitt Alum or fans. I honestly had a blast with them. Even with me having to bring all the beer and food. Since they just got Uber’s from the city. But once I stared walking to the stadium Game Over!! I couldn’t imagine being around that fan base with that much more time to consume alcohol.
32 Pitt Fans at a tailgate? How did they manage to get all their season ticket holders in one place?

Reactions: nittany dave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT