ADVERTISEMENT

Apparently, Jaclyn Smith posted this on her 76th birthday

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
is that right? how is that even possible?

297642997_610798367078842_5352176142710041496_n.jpg

No way in hell that's real. No woman looks that good at 76 although I guess if any woman did, it would be her.

Imagine you meet this in a bar or somewhere....hit it off really well....end up in bed. Get her naked and see a 76 year naked woman there!

Are there surgeons and techniques good enough to make her body match her face? Or even close?

On one hand she looks incredible for 76 but OTOH it's kinda weird that she feels the need to post that, unless she needs the money and she's somehow monetizing it.

What makes it hard for me to comprehend is that my grandma looked like a grandma when she was in her mid-late 50’s. That was the 80’s in Western PA + A couple of gallons of Folgers and 2 or 3 packs of Marlboros a day. She would easily have been 160 years old if adjusted for Ms. Smith’s age scale.

What makes it hard for me to comprehend is that my grandma looked like a grandma when she was in her mid-late 50’s. That was the 80’s in Western PA + A couple of gallons of Folgers and 2 or 3 packs of Marlboros a day. She would easily have been 160 years old if adjusted for Ms. Smith’s age scale.
Exactly. I think there are three classifications:

Packaging
  • dying your hair
  • makeup
  • clothing
  • style

Lifestyle
  • booze/drugs/lung-darts
  • sun
  • weight
  • sleep
  • diet