ADVERTISEMENT

App State on ESPN

Ark St asst coach collapsed on the field. Did not appear to be sideline collision. He managed to get up, thankfully.

Reactions: NedFromYork
Well they just ran up the middle and now need a new RB since the starter just broke his ankle

Appalachian State having a rough go of it, so far.
I'm not concerned, as we know that they are a fourth quarter team. ;)

Playing Tuesday night football is not a good decision for the kids. By significantly breaking routine, I would guess that the risk of injury increases.

Playing Tuesday night football is not a good decision for the kids. By significantly breaking routine, I would guess that the risk of injury increases.
I don’t buy it, especially since there is extra rest both before and after the game (10 days since last game, 11 days until next game).

Reactions: MICH.Nit Fan
A team that is probably better than Arkansas this year!
Arkansas State has to be a very good team. Alabama scheduled them as their 2nd game this year. And as some on this board proclaim Alabama’s scheduling is far better than Penn State’s

Reactions: BBrown
i hope they lose so people stop pretending its a good win

Pretending?

Do you watch football? Did you watch the same App State-Penn State game that I did?

This App State team (no matter the conference) is 9-1 in there last 10 games, including a 34-0 Bowl win, putting up 63, 72, and 52 points in games. Zac Thomas is a good QB.

Would you like me to go on?

I come down in the middle. App state would be, at best, a 500 team in the B1G. They are NW. We weren't prepared for a good team and phoned in the middle of the second half. We've matured a great deal since then. Appy lost a ton when they lost their RB..both in terms of skill set on the field and in terms of being creeped out by a good friend suffering a devastating injury.

We were lucky to beat Appy State but not because they are a great team.

Reactions: mcgunns
I watched a few series...Ark States punter is JACKED. Looked like he could play linebacker.

i hope they lose so people stop pretending its a good win

The stupid thing about this quote (and there's actually probably more than one) ... is that App State may probably be ranked within the next two weeks. But yea ... such a horrible win

The stupid thing about this quote (and there's actually probably more than one) ... is that App State may probably be ranked within the next two weeks. But yea ... such a horrible win

Yeah. Prob top 5 at five-A with that high school schedule they play.

But I laugh when people think they would beat Georgia, Bama, Clemson, Ohio State.

Reactions: JJTopp99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT