ADVERTISEMENT

App for streaming radio

Cowbell Man

Feb 2, 2002
After the frustration of GoPSUSports dropping the stream completely around 1:30 and ESPN 1450 not web streaming or on TuneIn or iHeart.....I found a new source for anyone who is interested.

Forever Media, owners of WRSC and 1450 have an app for iOS and Android. Solid. Except it is just play and stop. No pause or anything so syncing with video may be tricky. Non the less....it exists. And I was saved by it today.

After the frustration of GoPSUSports dropping the stream completely around 1:30 and ESPN 1450 not web streaming or on TuneIn or iHeart.....I found a new source for anyone who is interested.

Forever Media, owners of WRSC and 1450 have an app for iOS and Android. Solid. Except it is just play and stop. No pause or anything so syncing with video may be tricky. Non the less....it exists. And I was saved by it today.

thanks Cowbell! When I last looked at this app, it only had WRSC, not ESPN Radio... so I am thrilled it has now been added and I will update the info in the pinned streaming post!

Thanks. Used it today and it was very solid. Will be using it in the future.

Just a correction, ESPN 1450 does have web streaming. It is part of the forever media web page.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT