ADVERTISEMENT

Apke runs a 4.35 40....4.34 OFFICIAL TIME

unnamed-71.gif

Didn't see that coming. Good for him.
I guess he’s killer in a straight line with no pads on.

To be fair, he had a tough job this year. And while it was occasionally hard watching him get torched on passing downs and fearing he’d get torched even more, he put together a solid season for us and made some tough plays in clutch time. Congrats Apke. Chase your dream. That 40 time will help!

Apke was a track guy in HS who had some pretty impressive times. I though he put together a really good year for a first year starter. And the few times he did get beat, he was always right there.

This all really goes to show how underrated we were last year by everyone. It was just assumed everyone had better athletes than us.
It is clear by testing thus far that just is not the case.

It really is also clear what a fantastic job our coaches are doing.

We really weren't underrated. We simply lost to Ohio State and Michigan State and didn't have many quality wins. Very interesting to see how we reload for next year...and, yes, the coaching staff has done a great job

Reactions: Nittany Security
This all really goes to show how underrated we were last year by everyone. It was just assumed everyone had better athletes than us.
It is clear by testing thus far that just is not the case.

It really is also clear what a fantastic job our coaches are doing.

JMHO, Not so much about being underrated as it was about not having the depth needed at key positions to stand up to that Michigan, Ohio State, Michigan State gauntlet.

JMHO, Not so much about being underrated as it was about not having the depth needed at key positions to stand up to that Michigan, Ohio State, Michigan State gauntlet.
Yeah not sure how anyone could consider a team that was ranked #2 at one point underrated. Hopefully this victim complex disappears now. Elite teams with elite players that the media loves.

We really weren't underrated. We simply lost to Ohio State and Michigan State and didn't have many quality wins. Very interesting to see how we reload for next year...and, yes, the coaching staff has done a great job

Has Penn State athletics done anything that has met your high standards? Ever?
I am just curious.

Has Penn State athletics done anything that has met your high standards? Ever?
I am just curious.

While I do think last season was a disappointment, yes, many times the program has even exceeded my expectations. The 2016 football team being the most recent example. We were better than our record last year.

Next year I'm only expecting 8 wins...since many think we'll win 11+ you'll probably like my reaction

While I do think last season was a disappointment, yes, many times the program has even exceeded my expectations. The 2016 football team being the most recent example. We were better than our record last year.

Next year I'm only expecting 8 wins...since many think we'll win 11+ you'll probably like my reaction

Curious - which games are losses?

Deion Sanders having fun with the "white guys can't..." innuendos.
Why isn't that racist? A person of different ethnicity using innuendos to make jokes about things a certain ethnicity may be perceived to be lagging in or bad at doing. On live TV? I thought that sort of thing was considered to be racist even if statistics might support the thought?

The excitement is palpable.

ADVERTISEMENT