ADVERTISEMENT

anyone watching the NFL draft?

Just started watching. I see Jameis went number one. I supposed not too surprised at that.

How in the name of hell do the Redskins pass on Leonard Williams there? WOW. Scherff is a beast but that is already the dumbest move of the first round.

That Marcus Mariot-O guy, risky picking someone 2nd when nobody has ever heard of him.

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/r...up-marcus-mariotas-name-1701390967/+bubbaprog

Hard to imagine the Eagles going into the season with Bradford. Maybe some trade is still a possbility. What does he do now?

I'm watching.

Luv the Steelers 1st round pick.

Look it up for yourself!!

:D

Like it a lot as well. I really want a lot of DBs by the end of this draft, but LB was also a position of need.

Frankly I'll be happy if they draft 1 TE and 7 defensive players (I think they have 8 picks).

Reactions: fairgambit
Wasn't sold on Dupre, but now that I've looked him up I am impressed. Hope his tweaked hamstring doesn't set him back too far.

Going to be interesting what they do now to bolster that insanely bad secondary!

The Steelers defense has more holes in than the Freeh Report, so I agree with drafting many DB's to go along with Dupre

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT