ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone watch "Hunters" yet on Prime?

Kiber

Jan 23, 2010
Have not started it yet. Looks kind of interesting. Nazi hunters has been done before, but the trailers seems to be the Nazi hunter story line with a bit of a twist to it.

The majority of the reviews I've read say it's pretty bad for several reasons.

Have not started it yet. Looks kind of interesting. Nazi hunters has been done before, but the trailers seems to be the Nazi hunter story line with a bit of a twist to it.

I've watched two episodes- so far, its pretty entertaining. Except for the fully nude 70 year old female ex nazi that got gassed in her shower in episode 1. And it wasn't the gassing that was disturbing.

Seriously- there have been a couple disturbing things already, but I'll probably watch it all.

I have seen 3 episodes and it is good. My wife binged the whole thing this weekend and she loved it and thought the final episode was awesome and can't wait for the next season to start. She was raving about the last episode.

I've seen five episodes so far. Pacino is actually pretty good -- he doesn't do a caricature of himself like he's done in his last dozen films or so. The show has a part-Inglorious Basterds, part-comic book feel with a few humorous asides thrown in.

Reactions: hlstone
Despite the crappy reviews, through 4 episodes it's pretty good. Just have to keep in perspective this really has nothing to do with the real nazi hunters and it does get a bit Tarantino at times (which isn't a bad thing, just can be a bit laborious)

Reactions: hlstone and bytir
I watched 4 episodes and it's just ok for me nothing special but watchable. I wish it was more a realistic style series.

I liked the ending. The plot twist was kind of predictable, but the lead-in to season 2 was at least entertaining.

ADVERTISEMENT