ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone see the movie Dunkirk yet ?

Saw it tonight in digital IMAX. Theatre was crowded. After some time getting used to the shift in time and perspectives, the movie was intense and I think Nolan was correct. Not a war movie, but a movie about survival. The movie is also about duty.

Hey musclehead, did you miss LionJim's thread about board etiquette using SIAP and FC?

SWEAR TO GOD this board gets dumber by the minute.
Just got back from a vacation to Naples, FL. I actually have a life outside da board.

Just got back from a vacation to Naples, FL. I actually have a life outside da board.

Just bustin' your balls. Last week, LionJim had yet - another - prima Donna moment and felt the need to lecture us on board etiquette. And, people here think I'm dramatic. Go figure.:confused:

Just bustin' your balls. Last week, LionJim had yet - another - prima Donna moment and felt the need to lecture us on board etiquette. And, people here think I'm dramatic. Go figure.:confused:
I got up to date today and see that. LJ is getting ready for retirement, and will be a roving PIA monitor after that date. :eek:

ADVERTISEMENT