ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else watching ABC's Battle-of-the Network Stars

massimoManca II

Oct 25, 2002
Mons Veneris
ABC/ESPN empty cupboard on full display in primetime #newlow #horribleshitshow #smellslikeass

Mike Greenberg and Joe Tessitore must have the world's worst agents... "Network Stars" consist of obligatory G-list celebs, of whom i recognized Jack Osborne and Nick Lachey (by name only - apparently Joe E. Tata must have had a scheduling conflict)

Holy crap

ABC/ESPN empty cupboard on full display in primetime #newlow #horribleshitshow #smellslikeass

Mike Greenberg and Joe Tessitore must have the world's worst agents... "Network Stars" consist of obligatory G-list celebs, of whom i recognized Jack Osborne and Nick Lachey (by name only - apparently Joe E. Tata must have had a scheduling conflict)

Holy crap
Heather Thomas at the pool in the old series.
43158d6c8a3aba7ab1cbfbb751f27120--heather-thomas-heather-orourke.jpg

Battle of the Network Stars was awesome. The best was Gabe Kaplan of all people beating Robert Conrad in a race. Conrad was furious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 91Joe95
Earth to BWI: this post was never intended to be a platform for you pervs to pin pics of women from the 70s and 80s in damp lycra form-fitting swimwear showcasing nipular-features not to mention ahead-of-their-time/20th Century thigh gaps...

Good work, men

(and by "men" of course I am referring to all you 275lb+ guys out there with ponytails wearing short-sleeve plaid shirts with sandals)

Last edited:
Earth to BWI: this post was never intended to be a platform for you pervs to pin pics of women from the 70s and 80s in damp lycra form-fitting swimwear showcasing nipular-features not to mention ahead-of-their-time/20th Century thigh gaps...

Good work, men

(and by "men" of course I am referring to all you 275lb+ guys out there with ponytails wearing short-sleeve plaid shirts with sandals)

You can't stop progress.

14624219_302390006810781_235995679682461696_n.jpg

battle_network_stars_somers_cosell_jenner_1978.jpg

After viewing these pictures one can see why the SNL parody was called the Battle of the Network T&A.

I couldn't turn it off because it was such a train wreck. Douche in a man-bun; douche who had to walk around without his shirt for the whole program. Things are so bad with the networks that they have to go back to the 80's well. When is the remake of Shazam ? (that was 1976).

Reactions: massimoManca II
When it was first announced, I gave a small thought to check it out one nite it was on....until I saw that Greenberg was one of the hosts. Instant pass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT