ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else notice that Minnyhaha basically ripped-off PSU's "all-white uni" look last week?

PSU_l

Aug 9, 2017
Minnyhaha played their first road-game last week against OrSt and it sure did look like Fleck ripped the all-white road uni design off of PSU's famous "all-white" road uni (even the helmet was white - when has Minnyhaha ever worn a white helmet?). Pretty lame to rip-off and copy a fellow conference members well-established "white" road uniform imho.

Minnyhaha played their first road-game last week against OrSt and it sure did look like Fleck ripped the all-white road uni design off of PSU's famous "all-white" road uni (even the helmet was white - when has Minnyhaha ever worn a white helmet?). Pretty lame to rip-off and copy a fellow conference members well-established "white" road uniform imho.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Bushmaster.

At the end of the day, whether their coach is PJ Fleck, Bela Fleck or Gregory Peccary, they are still Minny, and we are still thanking whatever Gods we worship that WE ARE...not.

Reactions: Fox Chapel Lion II
Stormtrooper_Uni_Combo.0.jpeg

Lame

So it's Friday pm and you're already on "upset alert"?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Bushmaster.

At the end of the day, whether their coach is PJ Fleck, Bela Fleck or Gregory Peccary, they are still Minny, and we are still thanking whatever Gods we worship that WE ARE...not.
I'd go with Bela Lugosi myself. They'd be putting people in the ground with him as coach.

Reactions: demlion

Perhaps it was Auburn's, Stanford's Texas's, etc. who they "ripped".

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
They're going to be wearing all-gold uniforms Saturday (vs. MTSU).

I guess they're ripping off West Virginia.

OP gets my vote for the Twisted Panties of the Week Award.

Just wait until 10:11 PM ET Saturday. I can see it now:

Penn State leading Georgia State by 5 scores, when PSU is called for offensive holding.

The OP will go on a 23-paragraph tirade about said call.

Reactions: 71camaro
And there are teams that have so much Penn State envy that they play on natural grass fields! Can you believe it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT