ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else having problems with autocratic on this site?

Gnat91

Dec 28, 2016
Jacksonville FL.
I have a andandr phosphorus. When I try to posp to this site it autoacorrectsc to gibberish. ItIonlo happhapp on this site.

That was supposed to say. . I have android phone. When I try to post to this site it auto-corrects to gibberish. It only happens on this site. I have to manually type out words. I can't use the predicted words at the top of my keyboard. Even that doesn't work sometimes whew I space between words. AnyoAn else have this problem ?

I have a andandr phosphorus. When I try to posp to this site it autoacorrectsc to gibberish. ItIonlo happhapp on this site.

That was supposed to say. . I have android phone. When I try to post to this site it auto-corrects to gibberish. It only happens on this site. I have to manually type out words. I can't use the predicted words at the top of my keyboard. Even that doesn't work sometimes whew I space between words. AnyoAn else have this problem ?
I noticed that you’re from Jacksonville. Are you also “God the Almighty”? That would explain a lot.:rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT