ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody watching scUM BGU game? Referines in full homer protection mode.

CJFisJoePaII

Sep 6, 2019
BGU intercepts a scUM pass trailing 7-6.... Referines call holding after BGU starts driving ball to stall their drive, then on the very next play ignores BLATANT Pass Interference (d-back hits and tackles intended receiver well before ball arrives. Disgusting.

Gee, where are all the know-it-alls commenting about how over-rated and bad scUM is as a #2 team only beating BGU 7-6 with 5 minutes to go in half?

BGU intercepts a scUM pass trailing 7-6.... Referines call holding after BGU starts driving ball to stall their drive, then on the very next play ignores BLATANT Pass Interference (d-back hits and tackles intended receiver well before ball arrives. Disgusting.

Gee, where are all the know-it-alls commenting about how over-rated and bad scUM is as a #2 team only beating BGU 7-6 with 5 minutes to go in half?
Because most people are watching other games not one we all know Michigan will win. Just like Ohio State today and just like Penn State today.

The whole blaming the refs is always laughable though

Reactions: scrivener
Because most people are watching other games not one we all know Michigan will win. Just like Ohio State today and just like Penn State today.

No bro, you just told me yesterday "that's why we watch." You need to be consistent if you want credibility. Your shtick is so blatantly obvious. I want you to ramble about how mediocre Michigan is now and how Bowling Green is a bad team. You don't get to apply one eye test for PSU but then another for Mich.

No bro, you just told me yesterday "that's why we watch." You need to be consistent if you want credibility. Your shtick is so blatantly obvious. I want you to ramble about how mediocre Michigan is now and how Bowling Green is a bad team. You don't get to apply one eye test for PSU but then another for Mich.
Like I said, most were watching other games. Michigan clearly didn't play well which is a sign, like many other schools, that they need to drastically improve in areas. The question was why aren't people discussing it....because they shouldn't be discussing things they aren't watching. For example, at some point this week I'll watch some of Texas-Wyoming to see what happened there but right now all I can know is their fans shouldn't be happy.

Last edited:
Like I said, most were watching other game. Michigan clearly didn't play well which is a sign, like many other schools, that they need to drastically improve in areas. The question was why aren't people discussing it....because they should be discussing things they aren't watching. For example, at some point this week I'll watch some of Texas-Wyoming to see what happened there but right now all I can know is their fans shouldn't be happy.
Fair enough, I can respect that.

Did you expect anything less?

• Love
Reactions: Westcoast24

Not always laughable, Lando.when the play clock expires, it's always delay of game. When the crowd gets too loud, it's never a penalty. When the ball bounces off the turf, it should never be an interception. (See OSU)When a receiver catches the ball with both feet in bounds it should always be a reception ( see UM) when replay shows the ball over the plane of the goal lin it's always a td (see Nebraska) need I say more?

Not always laughable, Lando.when the play clock expires, it's always delay of game. When the crowd gets too loud, it's never a penalty. When the ball bounces off the turf, it should never be an interception. (See OSU)When a receiver catches the ball with both feet in bounds it should always be a reception ( see UM) when replay shows the ball over the plane of the goal lin it's always a td (see Nebraska) need I say more?
Calls go for and against all teams
Complaining about the refs is just pathetic and thinking there's a conspiracy is even worse. All a way to justify failures of your team.

Reactions: northernbuck

Not always but…..I’d rather beat #2 Michigan than #10 with a loss to BG. No sense in complaining right now.

Meanwhile I’m Atlanta yesterday, toes and heels are still part of the same thing….:the foot. Only one place in the world where they aren’t.

Last edited:
Not always but…..I’d rather beat #2 Michigan than #10 with a loss to BG. No sense in complaining right now.

Meanwhile I’m Atlanta yesterday, toes and heels are still part of the same thing….:the foot. Only one place in the world where they aren’t.
Stop worrying about the past. The call won't change. And ask other fan bases...they'll tell you how we get calls all the time because we're Penn State.

Stop worrying about the past. The call won't change. And ask other fan bases...they'll tell you how we get calls all the time because we're Penn State.

PSU gets the benefit of the calls from homer b1g hacks (who do 90% of our games and 100% of OOC Home Games @TheBeav)??? WTF are you talking about??? That's such laughable bullshit, it isn't even funny. You are aware that a b1g Official told one of our players, after an intentional and blatant homer call, to "Shut up, you're lucky to even be playing."???

Yea, b1g clowns call games in favor of PSU??? That is the most laughable bullshit ever posted on this board - but fairly typical of your poser-fan troll schtick.

PSU gets the benefit of the calls from homer b1g hacks (who do 90% of our games and 100% of OOC Home Games @TheBeav)??? WTF are you talking about??? That's such laughable bullshit, it isn't even funny. You are aware that a b1g Official told one of our players, after an intentional and blatant homer call, to "Shut up, you're lucky to even be playing."???

Yea, b1g clowns call games in favor of PSU??? That is the most laughable bullshit ever posted on this board - but fairly typical of your poser-fan troll schtick.
Again, ask fan bases outside Michigan and Ohio State if we get calls. Every fan base believes their team comes up short on calls. Every team. I assure you Michigan and Ohio State agree.

And the ref was right--our administration try to kill football at Penn State. Did they not?

Again, ask fan bases outside Michigan and Ohio State if we get calls. Every fan base believes their team comes up short on calls. Every team. I assure you Michigan and Ohio State agree.

And the ref was right--our administration try to kill football at Penn State. Did they not?

You're such a laughable tool - corrupt Trustees who were far more connected to Jerry Sandusky, and his corrupt Charity, than anyone within PSU's football program (the accusations were after Sandusky had retired and "the administration" had granted Sandusky "Emeritus Status" which gave him a lifetime office in the Athletic BLDG - the corrupt Trustees who controlled the Board also gave Sandusky permission for his corrupt Charity to use the PSU Athletic Facilities - something Paterno documented that he was completely against [Paterno also documented that he was against Sandusky's "Emeritus Office" being in the Athletic Facilities]. The corrupt Trustees who controlled the Board ignored Paterno's vehement protests). The seminal accussation took place at Central Mountain High School ten years after Sandusky had retired from PSU - Sandusky was volunteering at CMHS under the purview of both TSM and the PA Dept of HHS (and was being regulated by the State of PA by both HHS and the AG's Office - the AG at the time all this FRAUD was being conducted was none other than Tom Corbett, who was highly connected to the Chairman of the Board of TSM, who was also the Centre County Chairman of the Republican Party who hosted a fund raiser at his private home for AG Corbutt's Gubernatorial Campaign at the very same time TSM was supposedly being investigated by a Statewide Grand Jury convened by Corbutt!!!).

Other than you being typically laughablly full-of-shit.... with you're absolutely laughable bullshit about the cheating b1g hack clowns making calls in PSU's favor.... you have no point.

You're such a laughable tool - corrupt Trustees who were far more connected to Jerry Sandusky, and his corrupt Charity, than anyone within PSU's football program (the accusations were after Sandusky had retired and "the administration" had granted Sandusky "Emeritus Status" which gave him a lifetime office in the Athletic BLDG - the corrupt Trustees who controlled the Board also gave Sandusky permission for his corrupt Charity to use the PSU Athletic Facilities - something Paterno documented that he was completely against [Paterno also documented that he was against Sandusky's "Emeritus Office" being in the Athletic Facilities]. The corrupt Trustees who controlled the Board ignored Paterno's vehement protests). The seminal accussation took place at Central Mountain High School ten years after Sandusky had retired from PSU - Sandusky was volunteering at CMHS under the purview of both TSM and the PA Dept of HHS (and was being regulated by the State of PA by both HHS and the AG's Office - the AG at the time all this FRAUD was being conducted was none other than Tom Corbett, who was highly connected to the Chairman of the Board of TSM, who was also the Centre County Chairman of the Republican Party who hosted a fund raiser at his private home for AG Corbutt's Gubernatorial Campaign at the very same time TSM was supposedly being investigated by a Statewide Grand Jury convened by Corbutt!!!).

Other than you being typically laughablly full-of-shit.... with you're absolutely laughable bullshit about the cheating b1g hack clowns making calls in PSU's favor.... you have no point.
Did our administration do everything to destroy Penn State that they could?
If you don't believe all fan bases think calls go against them you're wrong.

Calls go for and against all teams
Complaining about the refs is just pathetic and thinking there's a conspiracy is even worse. All a way to justify failures of your team.
Not when the same teams are always getting those calls. When PS starts getting the kinds of calls that cost OSU and Mich games we'll see if those fans agree with you! When was the last time you saw a team of officials suspended because of terrible calls?

Not when the same teams are always getting those calls. When PS starts getting the kinds of calls that cost OSU and Mich games we'll see if those fans agree with you!
Maybe Big Ten fan bases believe we do get those calls against them. Michigan and Ohio State fans aren't going to agree the get calls against us. Just how sports work.

I only need 1 answer. How many time have referees penalized OSU or Michigan for the crowd being too loud?
Again, you fixating on something which is irrelevant to how fan bases feel.
It's amazing how long people here hold on to things.

It's just one of many memories I was at that game . The thought that strikes me is incredulous. Like remembering scott Norwoods missing the fg that would have won Buffalo a Super Bowl.

It's just one of many memories I was at that game . The thought that strikes me is incredulous. Like remembering scott Norwoods missing the fg that would have won Buffalo a Super Bowl.
To me, it's not the same as Norwood missing a FG that would have won a SB or even close but different things stand out to different people. It's a prime example of how people remember things that go against them that other fans don't remember it ever happening.

Lol imagine having this level of bitterness over a stupid game

This is not about how we feel or I feel or our fan base feels this about an actual event that I've never seen before or since. I will be totally satisfied with your explanation if the refs penalize the Ohio State football team for their crowd noise at the shoe this season. I simply want consistency, and honesty.

This is not about how we feel or I feel or our fan base feels this about an actual event that I've never seen before or since. I will be totally satisfied with your explanation if the refs penalize the Ohio State football team for their crowd noise at the shoe this season. I simply want consistency, and honesty.

Again, how many non-Penn State fan even remember that was called? Virtually none. If you bring it up they may kind of remember it then would laugh at you for stil talking about it. You're literally proving my point.

It was a rule when it happened…it’s not a rule today. I was at a Giants game once where the same thing happened; thankfully, it’s been removed from all levels of football.

Again, how many non-Penn State fan even remember that was called? Virtually none. If you bring it up they may kind of remember it then would laugh at you for stil talking about it. You're literally proving my point.
Well I'll go ahead and end this discussion .!the last thing I want to do is prove your point!😊

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT