anybody tired of the democrat's economy?

junior1

May 29, 2001
So everybody knows about inflation, high gas, food prices, losses in 529 programs (with college tuition payments coming in about a month), etc., etc.

But icing on the cake....story on local news last night highlights that food banks are out of food. It seems as if when people have difficulty buying food for their own families, they're not donating to the food banks....trickle down poverty.

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
So everybody knows about inflation, high gas, food prices, losses in 529 programs (with college tuition payments coming in about a month), etc., etc.

But icing on the cake....story on local news last night highlights that food banks are out of food. It seems as if when people have difficulty buying food for their own families, they're not donating to the food banks....trickle down poverty.
It does impact even the very generous. It's simply harder to continue to give while tightening the belt and seeing net worth decline. I'm guilty of this some. First year in my adult life that my net worth has declined. I'm more aware and discerning of all outflows.

NC.Lion

Jan 11, 2021

Meanwhile Lizzo donated millions of dollars a few weeks ago to planned parenthood. If only her and these other celebrities that gave the middle finger to our country, had some compassion to actually feed people during these times.

Reactions: Online Persona

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Meanwhile Lizzo donated millions of dollars a few weeks ago to planned parenthood. If only her and these other celebrities that gave the middle finger to our country, had some compassion to actually feed people during these times.
Lizzo needs to donate some money to weight watchers .

Reactions: BW Lion

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
This is a sports site you —— crawl back into trumps cave and go back to making our capitol moscow
So what is a sbrillia? It sounds like a sexually transmitted disease.

Are you inflicted with same?

Reactions: psuted

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
so I guess your post means you like the democrat's economy.
It means that he is democrat and can't articulate an argument for what they have done to the economy. He's likely hurting as a result of the democrat policies but is too indoctrinated to understand or admit that he voted to hurt his own family.

Reactions: psuted