ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody here paying for Pennsports.live.

Indian rocks rich

Jan 8, 2016
Salisbury pa.
Not paying a dime to listen to Jed talk about bucknutzs all the time and Phil i guess thinks he is important enough to go gold digging on streaming radio. I use to like to listen but done. How bout you??

Not paying a dime to listen to Jed talk about bucknutzs all the time and Phil i guess thinks he is important enough to go gold digging on streaming radio. I use to like to listen but done. How bout you??
Someone else thankfully posted that you can listen for free on iHeartRadio Harrisburg 1460. I don’t mind Jed, but wasn’t about to pay to hear Phil butcher every recruits name among other issues with the streaming...

While it's technically against Rivals' rules to copy anything posted on a premium board and post that on a non-premium board, I suspect that Phil didn't realize that he had posted his messages about the situation only in the Lions Den. As such, I don't think there will be any issue with my copying what he posted.

Phil on Saturday, after the show:

"It came as a total surprise to me that the streaming was made part of the pay subscription program. Since I was not informed of this I posted the link thinking nothing had changed. I had been told that the streaming of my section of the show would always be available to the Lions Den and that an audio file of my section of the program would also be posted here in the Lions Den.

I fully intend to have a resolution to this matter before I plan to be on the Pa. Sports Network from 10 until 11 AM next Saturday [June 16]."

Phil on Monday:

"This situation has been resolved. Both the Lions Den and the BWI/McAndrew board will have a separate link to listen to the show live during the broadcasts when I appear on the show. That link will be provided here in the Lions Den and on the BWI/McAndrew board when I preview my appearance on the Pa. Sports Network "Pa. Sports Saturday Show" [June 16] Friday evening.

This new link will apply to all future Pa. Sports Network shows streamed here in the Lions Den."

ADVERTISEMENT