ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody have any reports on JoeMo's health today?

I understand he didn't get enough sleep and is avoiding caffeinated coffee. In addition, he has a bunion that is causing him to slow down to 12,000 steps per day.

Sorry if you don't get it, inside joke for a few posters today.

I heard his period is late and folks inside ICA are getting worried.

@stormingnorm claims that Sandy Barbour may be the father.

Reactions: LemonEars
I understand he didn't get enough sleep and is avoiding caffeinated coffee. In addition, he has a bunion that is causing him to slow down to 12,000 steps per day.

His nose ain't so red today... he's OK

I hear he's still a bit worn down from running in the NYC marathon last weekend.

I hear he has a memory issue - he's forgotten more football knowledge than his detractors collectively ever had.

Pretty, pretty ,pretty good
Larry David
Circa 2017

Trump is going to Vietnam. I guess the “bone spur” in his foot is all better.

Word is he's practicing to play Rudolph on Christmas Eve.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT