ADVERTISEMENT

Any recaps from CJF presser?

OL needs to block better. We're going to have to throw deep this week so #9 will need a little more time.

Franklin wants some shirt some guy had on from a high-end second hand store. They were going to discuss a possible deal after the presser.

OL needs to block better. We're going to have to throw deep this week so #9 will need a little more time.
I didn't hear anything like that at all. Never told anyone the OL "needs to block better". Never said "we are going to have to throw deep".

He told the press that we will need to make some challenged catches this Saturday at the wide receiver position because of their press coverage, and that our receivers would have to get good releases to create some separation. He said that we might take a few shots deeper, but that in return, that would mean holding blocks longer. He never said we "had to" do any of that.

Franklin questioned a reporter on the pronunciation of Lancaster. Is it LANK-iss-tər or LAN-kast-ər? Both agreed it is the former.

Franklin also was amused by the names of some streets and towns in rural PA, but wouldn't elaborate due to it potentially causing drama.

Further, Franklin couldn't understand what in the hell Flounders was asking, but heard Hurst or something so he talked about him.

I think Franklin may have also discussed the no two different flavors scoop policy at the Creamery, but I'm not totally sure about that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT