Any Qanon supporters on the Board?

Discussion in 'Test/Politics Board' started by Jason1743, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Jason1743

Jason1743 Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

Maybe some one knew the politically biased House Intel committee was scheduled to make an announcement or publish a report on Flynn in 30 days.
    The idea that Donald Trump who can't control his mouth or his twitter thumb has been complicit and silent about a deep state conspiracy for over a year is unbelievable. On second thought the entire conspiracy about every President since Reagan being some sort of evil conspiracy criminal is not particularly believable either.

2. WeR0206

WeR0206 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

How about you just answer the question instead of sling more venom??
    The announcement wasn’t scheduled. Q clearly had inside info that wasn’t publicly available.

You need to read the art of war. Let your enemies think you’re weak when you’re strong and strong when you’re weak. POTUS has been playing the msm/his enemies this whole time.

So you think it’s impossible for criminals to win elected offices including the presidency?? Really? Do I need to list all of the politicians of late who have committed crimes?

More proofs for you:

[​IMG]

Odds that the phrase “DOITQ” would appear in the pic file name are a billion to 1:

[​IMG]

3. SimplyComplicated

SimplyComplicated Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

One of the frequent tools these folks use is to dummy up dates, times and posts.

Don't worry about it.

4. SimplyComplicated

Expand Collapse

It's up to you to crack the code, so you can start the path to enlightment. This is only the first level. The journey is a long one.

5. WeR0206

Expand Collapse

All of Q’s posts on 8chan are time stamped. There are also time stamped tweets of screenshots of the posts. So now you’re saying there’s a conspiracy with q, Twitter, and the 8chan site to spoof time stamps? Bahahaha!! You conspiracy terrorist!!!!

You have no clue wtf you’re talking about.

Millions of people have followed these posts in real time including myself. The dates aren’t fake.
    Using the aggregator sites www.qmap.pub or www.qanon.pub one can pull up links of any of q’s posts and look at the time stamp and verify for yourself.

Also when people try to larp on 8chan they will get called out/challenged almost immediately:

45 WeR0206, Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  6. SimplyComplicated

Expand Collapse

I have every clue what the phuck I'm talking about.

For those who aren't familiar with the total and complete phuck nuts that inhabit 4chan and 8chan, here's a starter: https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...8e748f892c0_story.html?utm_term=.d9eee48cee79

These people intentionally create disinformation and conspiracy theories to phuck with reality.

They're terrorists, and they're worse than ISIS ever was.

tgar likes this.
  7. indynittany

indynittany Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

What is believable is that, for their own individual reasons, the Bush family, the Clintons and the Obamas hate Trump and want him toppled. He's in their way.

WeR0206 likes this.
  8. WeR0206

Expand Collapse

Explain how the time stamps were spoofed. That was your claim now you have to back it up like a big boy.

Linking to some garbage wapo article doesn’t explain that. Are there posts in the chans that are racist, antisemetic, disinfoetc.? Of course, its an anonymous message board where anyone can post anything. That doesn’t prove that the q movement/research isn’t legit. Disinfo is id’d and folks who don’t source their claims are berated.

Comparing folks who post research on an anonymous message board to real terrorists who decapitate people is insane. You doth protest too much. Are you one of the pedos or something?

The main folks who are spreading misinformation are the MSM. The chans (minus the riff raff) provide the public with an alternative information source and the msm/cabal is very butthurt over this.

If you’re getting informed from wapo i assure you, you don’t know wtf you’re talking about and you only think what bezos/CIA want you to think.

Explain how the time stamps were spoofed. So far that’s your only explanation (and a weak one at that).

48 WeR0206, Aug 5, 2018
    psuted likes this.
  9. SimplyComplicated

Expand Collapse

https://www.newsweek.com/how-storm-biggest-fake-news-story-796725

10. WeR0206

Expand Collapse

Newsweek?? Bahahaha!!

You can link as many msm hitpieces on qanon as you’d like but none of them explain your assertion that the timestamps were spoofed.

Explain how the 8chan time stamps were spoofed Mr. internet know it all.

11. SimplyComplicated

Expand Collapse

This just exposes your inability to read, and analyze data. No one said these time stamps were spoofed.

And, bigger picture, no one has to disprove the crazy conspiracy theories, until/if any of the crazy conspiracy theories are proven "real," on a prima facie basis. And that, of course, hasn't happened. We don't have to prove reality. It just is. You have to prove reality doesn't exist, and that your fake reality is real. That's how sanity works. You have lost this understanding, as you went down the rabbit hole of insanity.

You have been "radicalized," and, yes, you're more dangerous than ISIS ever was. You're not just attacking a person, people, property, or a country ... you're attacking reality.

Oh, yeah ... and since you've exposed yourself as a believer in this sex trafficking nonsense ... this all built upon Pizzagate and was from the same people who perpetrated things like the "Sandy Hook was a hoax" insanity. Your prior claims that you didn't know about those things, or hadn't researched them, have been proven untrue by your recent admissions. You're a legitimately awful, destructive lying person.

12. WeR0206

Expand Collapse

You said “One of the frequent tools these folks use is to dummy up dates, times and posts.” If you’re not claiming the time stamps were spoofed what exactly did you mean in the quoted text?

I’ve already provided irrefutable proof that qanon had foreknowledge of US operators being involved in the saudi arabia crack down last Nov and good news coming out about Mike Flynn. I’ve also provided proof that qanon is someone close to Trump with the “DOITQ” proof.

There are many other examples at www.qproofs.com but you simply choose to ignore them then claim no proof has been presented. How convenient.

The choice to know the truth is entirely up to you. I can only lead you to water but can’t force you to drink.

[​IMG]

13. SimplyComplicated

Expand Collapse

You provided no such proof. You provided an article from a source of craziness, corroborated by nothing re Saudi Arabia. You provided some cryptic bullshit about Flynn that never came to fruition, as the guy isn't free. And the DOITQ "proof" is utter bullshit.

Other than that, you did well. You terrorist douchebag.

14. WeR0206

Expand Collapse

Yes I did. The corroboratation re: US operators being invovled in the SA crack down can be found in msm articles, one such article is in the qproof pic I posted.

If you think a pic that Trump tweeted out that had a file name that starts with “DOITQ” is just random happenstance then you’re an even bigger idiot than I thought.

You’re not doing a very good job you shill douche.

15. LafayetteBear

LafayetteBear Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

You omitted the part where Trump was discussing the "666" marking that Bozo recently discovered on the backside of Trump's nads. :cool:

tgar likes this.
  16. LafayetteBear

Expand Collapse

LOL. Why would we think THAT when Trump himself has proved it is possible? Jeebus ...

17. LafayetteBear

Expand Collapse

You're confusing "your" with "you're."

18. Jason1743

Jason1743 Well-Known Member
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I have a very different opinion. Trump isn't "in their way." They believe that Trump is an ill mannered boor who is bad for our country and the world. I agree.

19. SimplyComplicated

Expand Collapse

Bahahahaha.

I had skipped over this one earlier. So, let's just sit back and look at this for a second. Someone requests, on January 29th, a "shout out" via the mention of the phrase "tip top" in the State of the Union address, to occur the following day. The State of the Union address is delivered, and there is NO MENTION OF TIP TOP ANYWHERE IN THE ADDRESS. Yet, 2 months later, after many, many, many, many opportunities for someone to mention "tip top," suddenly the phrase appears in an Easter address. So, a random phrase shows up at a random time, and that's proof that Q was listening and influencing what the President said ... despite the ACTUAL REQUEST BEING IGNORED in the SOTU.

Here's more fuel to add to the crazy fire ... Q is a time traveler, as Trump mentioned "tip top shape" in an answer to the press on Oct. 11, 2017. And it was about our nuclear arsenal. OBVIOUSLY, this means that Q traveled back in time, and forward in time, and knows the war on a global pedophilia ring is going to end due to a nuclear strike on those evildoers!

You stupid motherphuckers.

20. SimplyComplicated

Expand Collapse

Psycho terrorist, this was already explained to you. The suggestion was to "Free Flynn." Q said it would be done in 30 days. It wasn't. He is still awaiting sentencing. His guilty plea still stands.

You phucking dummies.

21. WeR0206

Expand Collapse

Since there’s thousands of messages on the qresearch board there’s a good chance the request wasn’t seen until after the SOTU speech so they had to work it into another.

And how often has Trump used that same phrase in general in his speeches? If it was very common you’d have a point. The fact remains it was requested then it showed up a few months later. Coincidence? Perhaps but when you add it to all the other proofs it’s clear that qanon has access to POTUS and has insight to happenings before they are made public.
    So according to your pea brain Congress releasing a report stating Flynn didn’t break the law he pleaded guilty to exactly 30 days after q said “done in 30” isn’t exonerating to Flynn?? It’s not his fault Flynn’s court dates keep getting pushed back over and over and over.

You still haven’t explained how “DOITQ” appeared in the beginning of the pic file name or the 45,000+ sealed federal court proceedings.

What I’ve pointed out is only a small SAMPLE of the many q proofs.

You may be able to poke holes in a few here and there but on aggregate they paint a very clear picture.

Here’s another one. In q post #1776 he posted a pic of Trumps pen and signature that had “#1776” below it.

[​IMG]

22. SimplyComplicated

Expand Collapse

Bahahahaha! I'm going to have you point out the flaws in this last one. If you were any kind of analyst, of anything, you'd be able to laugh that one off without more than a few moments of thought.

Holy shit.

You presented your best evidence, and it's absolutely no evidence at all. It's much worse than I could have even imagined when I mocked Qanon.

How are so many of you phucking retards so easily swayed by this obvious nonsense? Childhood trauma left you susceptible to easy brainwashing? Was it abuse? Feelings of worthlessness?

Here's a tip ... stop wasting time and energy on conspiracy theories and go out into the community and volunteer to do some good. Just don't talk to anyone, or let yourself get close to any sharp objects.

62 SimplyComplicated, Aug 5, 2018
    LafayetteBear likes this.
  23. Catch50

Catch50 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Conspiracy??? I did see Trump supporters with those Q tee shirts behind him.

24. WeR0206

Expand Collapse

So, since you don’t have answers to the questions I raised re: “DOITQ”, 45,000+ sealed federal proceedings, etc. you want to throw a bunch of ad hominems out/deflect.

As expected from a loser shill.

We’ll see who is on the right side of history and who is on the wrong side in a few months. Shit’s going down before the mid terms.

Huber and Horowitz have been busy.

25. WeR0206

Expand Collapse

26. SimplyComplicated

Expand Collapse

LULz! I'm not bothering to debunk anything else, because the first 2 I looked at were obvious nonsense. There's no reason to continue on, as it's been shown that your "proofs" are absolutely nothing.

DOITQ? Randomly assigned - nothing in the tweeter's power, dumbass. Sealed federal proceedings? Huh? Most of those aren't criminal matters, and a ton are probably immigration related.

I'm throwing a bunch of ad hominems out because you have absolutely nothing even approaching substance, so all that's left is to mock and criticize you for your failures as a human being.

And I'm still waiting ... patiently ... for you to explain to the class why suggesting the "1776" entry was meaningful in any way was stupid as phuck. Certainly, if you have analyzed all the data (giggle, giggle), and you have weighed both sides (giggle, giggle), then you would be able to see the potential flaws in your argument, even if you later ignore them, or determine they're outweighed by the strengths. So, let's hear the "other side" from you, to show us you're really analyzing this data, phucknut.

66 SimplyComplicated, Aug 5, 2018
  27. fizzyskittles

fizzyskittles Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

I’ll add that I’m not buying this Q thing. Seems Sekrah like to me. I’ll add that I haven’t looked into it at all.
    Scott Adams seems to have think it’s a hoax.

28. fizzyskittles

Expand Collapse

As for certain Adams is 100% this Q thing is not real.

29. WeR0206

Expand Collapse

No, you declined bc you don’t have a good explanation and are getting btfo.

Bahaaahhahagahah! There are 15 characters in the name string and 62 possible characters (A-Z, a-z, 0-9) for each position in the string. The odds of “DOITQ” in all caps appearing anywhere in the 15 character string are about 1 billion to 1. The odds of it appearing as the first characters in the string are almost unfathomable. I guess this larper is the luckiest person in the history of the planet huh??

The normal amount of sealed proceedings (indictments, warrants, etc.) is around 1000-2000 per year. From Oct ‘17 to now there have been 45,000+. That’s what’s called a statistically significant difference. There’s a swamp drain going on behind the scenes the likes of which we’ve never seen before. Maybe you’re so butthurt bc you’re gonna get caught up in it??

In q’s 1776th post it was a pic of Trump’s signature above “#1776”. It was Trump providing yet another confirmation that Q has access to POTUS/is an insider. That blows your “q is fake” theory right out of the water.

It’s getting shilly in here...correct the record should demand a refund for you getting slapped around so much.

[​IMG]

30. WeR0206

Expand Collapse

Hah I normally like him and he’s entitled to his opinion but he’s wrong. He’s also not the arbiter what what’s real and not real. He said he’s 100% certain q isn’t real but then offer zero substantiation for that position. Anyone who takes the time to read the drops and q proofs can see for themselves.

All these msm and even alt news talking heads haven’t even spent 5 mins actually reading through the material. They just blindly declare it fake and move on.

As I told simplyshilly, we’ll find out before the mid-terms who is right and who is wrong. Buckle up, it’s gonna be a wild ride.

31. Catch50

Catch50 Well-Known Member
    Expand Collapse

Q is John Barron.

32. fizzyskittles

Expand Collapse

The trouble with something like q is I’d have to waste a lot of time trying to decide yes/no. Time I’m not interested in wasting.
    And that’s how the conspiracy stuff goes. You can’t reliably debunk one without committing a huge amount of time to the topic.
    So I’ll pass. But I don’t need my info now, a little later is fine by me. I don’t pay for premium here because I can wait until the recruit commits for example.
    So this Q thing is real or not. I’m not worried about it since I just heard of it the last few days.
    But think back to Sekrah. A whole lot of people bought into that.

33. LafayetteBear

Expand Collapse

Just so we can have a historical written record to bump and refer to "in a few months," just what kind of "shit" is "gonna go down?"

tgar likes this.
  34. WeR0206

Expand Collapse

You do that. The next big dominos to fall will be the un-redacting of 20+ pages of the fisa app and the release of the IG report/criminal referrals re: FISA abuse. That will expose one layer of the onion and help to remove a lot of bad actors from fbi/doj (there have already been a lot removed).

[​IMG]

After the mid terms and the appointment/confirmation of more uncorrupted judges we’ll start seeing indictments unsealed. We could even start seeing high profile arrests by end of the yr.

[​IMG]

35. WeR0206

Expand Collapse

I certainly don’t blame you for having that viewpoint, I’d think the same if I were in your shoes. I’ve had 8 months to research and digest these drops and its a huge time investment if folks are starting from scratch.

That’s why the short and concise qproofs and www.qproofs.com site were made. You dont need to read/decipher all 1800+ Q posts on www.qmap.pub to see q’s legit, just a handful of proofs.

That being said its always encouraged that people read through the drops do their own research and decide for themselves.

Ill be here to answer any questions and smack @SimplyComplicated around.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Knowing what we know about the q drops talking about removing a corrupt Washington establishment and corporate media take a look at this campaign speech again:

75 WeR0206, Aug 5, 2018
  36. SimplyComplicated

Expand Collapse

You're on the ground, eyes swollen shut, limbs detached, saying "I'm winning." There's not a scratch on me.

So, you're saying Trump hacked twitter? Twitter automatically and randomly assigns a name to a file. The only way to circumvent this would be to hack Twitter. Is that your claim? That the President of the United States of America hacked Twitter?

The great majority of "sealed proceedings" aren't criminal indictments. It's a whole mix of pedestrian shit. And many of these sealed proceedings become unsealed. So, saying 45K have been filed doesn't indicate there are 45K outstanding. And there's no indication it has anything to do with any kind of world-wide sex trafficking ring involving all the past leaders ... except for the guy who pays women for sex, promotes sexual assault and wants to bang his own daughter, of course. The uptick could be anything. Of course, immigration matters come to mind as the most logical. Or even a change in procedure by the new Administration. But, no, "world-wide sex trafficking ring over generations and run by the Cabal" is not anywhere close to the top of that list of possibilities. Because of sanity. I mean, just think about how phucked up that would be. Here you have alleged underage girls and other men and women being raped, over and over again ... to the extent where you want us to believe that 40K+ people are going down over it (meaning the number of victims are far greater), and those "in the know" are just sitting around letting it happen for up to a year, so they can spring it all on us at once? That, itself, would be criminal.

And claiming I'm butthurt because I'm going to get caught up in it?!? WTF?!? Think about that. If I were wrapped up in such a thing, and the indicts were being accumulated and I had reason to suspect I'd be swept up in it, what the hell good would it do me to rage against "Q"? That would make no sense. Damn, you just don't have any ability to think logically.

LULz. It was not Trump's signature, written, for some reason, cock-eyed in landscape orientation on a wide-ruled piece of paper, but covered up by as silly pen so that you can't make out how bad an attempt it was (nor can you be found guilty of forging a signature because there's not enough there to even show you were trying), you dummy. You are so easily lead astray. You'll believe anything, as long as it's not reality.

You have to tell us more about how you previously said you don't know anything about Pizzagate, and the Sandy Hook hoax conspiracy ... but now you claim that you've analyzed the thousands of entries from 4chan, 8chan, and all the chans, which are the leading proponents/creators of these conspiracy theories, and of which the current nonsense is an offshoot, in the case of Pizzagate.

In other words, explain to us why you lied.

And then convince us that, despite all your lies, earlier, this time, on the same/similar subject, you're really a stand-up guy.

37. WeR0206

Expand Collapse

My claim was never that Potus hacked twitter. Good lord you love to throw out strawmen and mischaracterize. Q’s group consists of folks in NSA cointel and military intel. You dont think they can make twitter their bitch??

Some of the filings are no longer outstanding. The point is the volume of filings compared to previous yrs not their current status. The numbers for previous yrs was 1-2k which includes immigration, non criminal indictments etc...Again the point is we have been averaging 5k/month which is 4-5 X the annualized numbers from previous yrs you anus tart. This isn’t a “nothing to see here” situation.
    Provide us your detailed analysis pointing out all the differences.

I never lied about anything. I still have yet to comment on Sandy Hook bc I haven’t had time to research it.

When did I ever say I had no opinion re: Pizzagate??

About that...have you done research on pedo code words and symbols then read the Wikileaks podesta emails (if not see the left side of part 2 below)? Have you googled “podesta art collection?”

Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?

Have you found any handkerchiefs that have maps that seem pizza related?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

77 WeR0206, Aug 5, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  38. LafayetteBear

Expand Collapse

WeR posting flow charts for Pizzagate Parts 1 through 4. ROFL. I'll bet he read through all 1,800 of those posts.

Here is a photo of Q:

[​IMG]

tgar likes this.
  39. WeR0206

Expand Collapse

Instead of commenting on the content of the pizzagate infographics you choose to fling shit, per usual.

https://qmap.pub/resignations

https://qmap.pub/kids

[​IMG]

^^^^^^^ yep, no swamp draing going on here (hint it’s worldwide) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

40. LafayetteBear

Expand Collapse

You used to deny that you bought into the Pizzagate conspiracy theory. Yet here you now are, flogging it like there's no tomorrow. Sad ...