ADVERTISEMENT

Any predictions of what is going to Happen to MSU athletics with this doctor?

That would be news to the prosecution, the allegations against him started in mid 90s, a decade after he was a student athletic trainer at UofM.
Did you see how the UM administration handled the complaint against pedophile pediatrician-in-the-making Stephen Jenson? They scolded the poor girl who reported him to the point where she ran out of the office in tears. And they did nothing with her report, perfectly content with the idea of releasing a child predator into the community as a valued member of society. Based on history, if complaints were registered against Nassar, Michigan would have turned a blind eye.

Also, no, the part about Bo Schembechler helping to launch Larry Nassar's career is not a joke.

Last edited:
Did you see how the UM administration handled the complaint against pedophile pediatrician-in-the-making Stephen Jenson? They scolded the poor girl who reported him to the point where she ran out of the office in tears. And they did nothing with her report, perfectly content with the idea of releasing a child predator into the community as a valued member of society. Also, no, the part about Bo Schembechler helping to launch Larry Nassar's career is not a joke.

Bo and Larry were best friends! He knew what was going on and did nothing to stop it, I wouldn't be surprised if he joined in. Bo Knew!

Boy it's fun acting like everyone else in the world! I don't need any facts, I can just repeat whatever I feel like.

Bo and Larry were best friends! He knew what was going on and did nothing to stop it, I wouldn't be surprised if he joined in. Bo Knew!

Boy it's fun acting like everyone else in the world! I don't need any facts, I can just repeat whatever I feel like.
Obviously Bo knew. He knew everything that was going on in Ann Arbor. Bo was the Most Powerful Man in Michigan. He had to know.

With the benefit of hindsight, I'll bet Bo would have wished he had done more to prevent hundreds of kids from being vaginally and anally raped by a product of his Wolverines football program. Same goes for everyone who contributed to Michigan's culture of shaming the whistleblower. As Dan Bernstein would say, everyone associated with the University of Michigan contributed to a culture of child rape.

Last edited:

#BoPed #BoKnowsPedo

Obviously Bo knew everything that was going on in Ann Arbor. Hell, he was the Most Powerful Man in Michigan. He had to know.

With the benefit of hindsight, I'll bet Bo would have wished he had done more to prevent hundreds of kids from being vaginally and anally raped by a product of his Wolverines football program.
What are you guys so mad about? I've said nothing about Joe's or PSUs culpability and it was never the point (the MSU situation is much worse). The allegations against the MSU AD will likely lead to sanctions against the programs in the AD that Nassar dealt with and ignored complaints (which is Fb, and BBall are not a part of). BTW student athletic trainers are not picked by head football coaches so Bo had nothing to do with Nassar and he wasn't a part of the program but you already know that. Regardless no one accused Nassar of anything until 94' a decade after he was a student athletic trainer. And in regards to Dr Jensen, he had nothing to do with the AD or University itself, he was a physician with UofM health system which is not part of the university its a separate entity. I know you guys are sensitive around here but using a little critical thinking might help you form cognitive thoughts regarding situations like these.

Last edited:
What are you guys so mad about? I've said nothing about Joe's or PSUs culpability and it was never the point (the MSU situation is much worse). The allegations against the MSU AD will likely lead to sanctions against the programs in the AD that Nassar dealt with and ignored complaints (which is Fb, and BBall are not a part of). BTW student athletic trainers are not picked by head football coaches so Bo had nothing to do with Nassar and he wasn't a part of the program but you already know that. Regardless no one accused Nassar of anything until 94' a decade after he was a student athletic trainer. And in regards to Dr Jensen, he had nothing to do with the AD or University itself, he was a physician with UofM health system which is are not part of the university. I know you guys are sensitive around here but using a little critical thinking might help you form cognitive thoughts regarding situations like these.
Read the bolded words above. They're ridiculous. Sanctions against the teams Nassar dealt with?? That's the same dumb logic which lead to the moronic sanctions against PSU football. There never should be sanctions for something which falls well outside the purview of the NCAA - not against PSU football and not against MSU gymnastics (or whatever other programs Nassar dealt with). How about placing the blame where it truly belongs? It's crazy to fly off the handle and call for sanctions against an athletics program which had nothing to do with the problem at hand.

Read the bolded words above. They're ridiculous. Sanctions against the teams Nassar dealt with?? That's the same dumb logic which lead to the moronic sanctions against PSU football. There never should be sanctions for something which falls well outside the purview of the NCAA - not against PSU football and not against MSU gymnastics (or whatever other programs Nassar dealt with). How about placing the blame where it truly belongs? It's crazy to fly off the handle and call for sanctions against an athletics program which had nothing to do with the problem at hand.
Ive never called for sanctions, I stated because they went after PSU football they have to go after the programs in MSUs AD that Nassar was involved with and ignored the multiple complaints against him. If the NCAA doesnt they'd be admitting that Sanctions against PSU were not warranted, the next time the NCAA admits they made a mistake it would be the first

What are you guys so mad about? I know you guys are sensitive around here but using a little critical thinking might help you form cognitive thoughts regarding situations like these.

I see no one here being mad, in fact we are having a pretty damn good time with this. You obviously completely missed the point of what we are doing.

BTW student athletic trainers are not picked by head football coaches so Bo had nothing to do with Nassar and he wasn't a part of the program but you already know that.

Well isn't that convenient. What a great way to cover everything up by pretending the HFC had nothing to do with his selection. Sort of like how JVP had no hand in giving JS emeritus status.

Who knows, but not a single person has come forward with a complaint prior so as far as anyone knows 1994 was when he 1st committed sexual assault

Just wait until MSU opens up their wallet, there will suddenly be complaints dating back to his kindergarten days. I suggest that anyone who has ever been treated by him go through repressed memory therapy to make really really really sure they were never abused.

I see no one here being mad, in fact we are having a pretty damn good time with this. You obviously completely missed the point of what we are doing.

Well isn't that convenient. What a great way to cover everything up by pretending the HFC had nothing to do with his selection. Sort of like how JVP had no hand in giving JS emeritus status.
No I see what you guys are doing, consistently making false equivalencies.

Bo or any CFB HC have nothing to do with selecting students to a student trainer position (you already know that). However Joe had a hand in the selection and hiring of Sandusky as an assistant coach, then promoting him to DC. =/=

Reactions: PharmD Blue

Nope, try again.

Bo or any CFB HC have nothing to do with selecting students to a student trainer position (you already know that). However Joe had a hand in the selection and hiring of Sandusky as an assistant coach, then promoting him to DC. =/=

Since you apparently missed it the first time: "Well isn't that convenient. What a great way to cover everything up by pretending the HFC had nothing to do with his selection. Sort of like how JVP had no hand in giving JS emeritus status."

Your agenda is showing.

Reactions: pandaczar12
Nope, try again.

Since you apparently missed it the first time: "Well isn't that convenient. What a great way to cover everything up by pretending the HFC had nothing to do with his selection. Sort of like how JVP had no hand in giving JS emeritus status."
No that is literally what you doing, making continuous false equivalencies.
HFC don't hire student athletic trainers (you know that) as far as Joe I have no idea nor do I care if he had a hand in giving Sandusky any post career emeritus status its irrelevant and has nothing to do with my original post. The NCAA will have to do something in regards to MSU Ad programs that Nassar was involved with that heard and ignored complaints, if they dont theyd be admitting they were wrong with regards to the PSU sanctions and I highly doubt the NCAA will admit they were wrong.

Your agenda is showing.
Can you please tell me what you perceive my agenda to be? I've said nothing about any type of fault regarding JVP and Penn State, I've simply said as my OP stated that since they brought sanctions against PSU Football they'll have to bring sanctions against the programs at MSU that Nassar was working for that ignored complaints, if the NCAA does not they will be admitting they were wrong to do so against PSU, and I've never seen the NCAA admit they were wrong about anything. Is that hard to grasp or are you guys so sensitive everything is a slight to JVP and PSU.

Odd how the justice crusaders for aren't worried about a fair trial with Nasser? Hmmmm?
Can you please tell me what you perceive my agenda to be? I've said nothing about any type of fault regarding JVP and Penn State, I've simply said as my OP stated that since they brought sanctions against PSU Football they'll have to bring sanctions against the programs at MSU that Nassar was working for that ignored complaints, if the NCAA does not they will be admitting they were wrong to do so against PSU, and I've never seen the NCAA admit they were wrong about anything. Is that hard to grasp or are you guys so sensitive everything is a slight to JVP and PSU.
The NCAA all but admitted they were wrong by lifting the sanctions early. You'll never see them cross the line into administrative crime again IMO. Not to mention the NCAA only acts when put under a spotlight. There is no big fish to fry and no national headlines daily...so nothing will occur.

Reactions: thetruth82
What are you guys so mad about? I've said nothing about Joe's or PSUs culpability and it was never the point (the MSU situation is much worse). The allegations against the MSU AD will likely lead to sanctions against the programs in the AD that Nassar dealt with and ignored complaints (which is Fb, and BBall are not a part of). BTW student athletic trainers are not picked by head football coaches so Bo had nothing to do with Nassar and he wasn't a part of the program but you already know that. Regardless no one accused Nassar of anything until 94' a decade after he was a student athletic trainer. And in regards to Dr Jensen, he had nothing to do with the AD or University itself, he was a physician with UofM health system which is not part of the university its a separate entity. I know you guys are sensitive around here but using a little critical thinking might help you form cognitive thoughts regarding situations like these.
Relax. Nobody's mad at you for enabling the crimes of Michigan pedophile student Stephen Jenson. Nobody faults you for the Univ of Michigan senior administrator scolding the whistleblower. Nobody blames you for Bo Schembechler's failure to do more with the benefit of hindsight to stop decades of child sexual abuse by the biggest serial pedophile in the history of NCAA athletics. We wore that badge and understand how ridiculous it would be to make you wear a scarlet letter for the crimes of Jenson, Nassar, Brendan Gibbons, Jack Kevorkian, H.H. Holmes, The Unabomber, etc, etc. Nobody's asking you to apologize for their anal rapes, assisted suicides, mass killings, domestic terrorism or bombings.

Odd how the justice crusaders for aren't worried about a fair trial with Nasser? Hmmmm?

The NCAA all but admitted they were wrong by lifting the sanctions early. You'll never see them cross the line into administrative crime again IMO. Not to mention the NCAA only acts when put under a spotlight. There is no big fish to fry and no national headlines daily...so nothing will occur.
I guess you might be right, just seems like they'd have to do something or its basically completely admitting they were wrong and Ive never really seen NCAA do that.
Relax. Nobody's mad at you for enabling the crimes of Michigan pedophile student Stephen Jenson. Nobody faults you for the Univ of Michigan senior administrator scolding the whistleblower. Nobody blames you for Bo Schembechler's failure to do more with the benefit of hindsight to stop decades of child sexual abuse by the biggest serial pedophile in the history of NCAA athletics. We wore that badge and understand how ridiculous it would be to make you wear a scarlet letter for the crimes of Jenson, Nassar, Brendan Gibbons, Jack Kevorkian, H.H. Holmes, The Unabomber, etc, etc. Nobody's asking you to apologize for their anal rapes, assisted suicides, mass killings, domestic terrorism or bombings.
solid troll job @ChiTownLion, I'm too gullible, I should've known better

I guess you might be right, just seems like they'd have to do something or its basically completely admitting they were wrong and Ive never really seen NCAA do that.

Oh they won't admit they were wrong...they just won't talk about it or simply deflect any questions about it.

Reactions: thetruth82

There have been more national headlines about the frat case than Nassar...

The university of michigan should be shut down.

There have been more national headlines about the frat case than Nassar...
Speaking of that, I've noticed when some media outlets post a story about the Piazza death they include a picture of him standing between his parents while wearing his high school football uniform. I admit I've been made wary of the media when it comes to them reporting anything about Penn State but to me it seems like a subtle attempt to sway casual readers who haven't followed the situation closely. The young man had nothing to do with football at PSU as far as I know.

Go peddle "stoopid troll" somewhere else

We are overstocked.

Speaking of that, I've noticed when some media outlets post a story about the Piazza death they include a picture of him standing between his parents while wearing his high school football uniform. I admit I've been made wary of the media when it comes to them reporting anything about Penn State but to me it seems like a subtle attempt to sway casual readers who haven't followed the situation closely. The young man had nothing to do with football at PSU as far as I know.

Why stop there? Photoshop him in a Penn State football jersey standing next to JoePa.

Not trying to troll you into expressing even a single ounce of remorse for the countless souls shattered at the hands of Michigan Men, whether they "started at the University of Michigan working with Bo Schembechler and the football program" like Nassar or played 4 years of varsity football after being reported for sexual assault like Gibbons.

Some might suggest it appropriate to organize a candlelight vigil as big as the Rose Bowl parade in support of the victims, and/or affix ribbons to your school logo & uniforms to raise awareness, and/or donate large sums of your own, hard-earned money to charitable causes, and/or volunteer your limited time to work with survivors of child sexual abuse, domestic terrorism, attempted suicide and serial killers. Or even open a national center of education where you can host annual conferences and lead the fight against these atrocious crimes against humanity. Nor do we hope to see the good people of your community tarred & feathered by the national media (and rival fans) and charged with protecting the brand at all costs. Nor do we want your students to be asked at job interviews if they come from a culture that enabled child rape. Nor do we want those students or fellow alumni to foot the bill for a quarter billion dollars worth of punitive damages.

Same message applies to our friends in East Lansing, although I do hope that everyone who cast a finger at us (eg, Lou Anna Simon) finds four fingers pointed back at them. And hopefully we see some positives emerge from this mess. Such as a national dialogue that leads to greater education and awareness of these kinds of predators which, combined with public policy, hopefully leads to a happier, healthier and more functional society for future generations.

No that is literally what you doing, making continuous false equivalencies.

I'm sorry you don't get it, but what we are doing has gone way over your head.

HFC don't hire student athletic trainers (you know that) as far as Joe I have no idea nor do I care if he had a hand in giving Sandusky any post career emeritus status its irrelevant and has nothing to do with my original post.

How can you be absolutely sure that the one HFC didn't have a hand in hiring his buddy as an athletic trainer, but are unsure if another HFC had a hand in an administrative matter for an ex-employee that he didn't like? It's extremely relevant, but you appear to be a little slow on the uptake, or just blinded by your agenda.

The NCAA will have to do something in regards to MSU Ad programs that Nassar was involved with that heard and ignored complaints, if they dont theyd be admitting they were wrong with regards to the PSU sanctions and I highly doubt the NCAA will admit they were wrong.

Where have you been?!? The NCAA has already admitted they were wrong with regards to the PSU sanctions when they abruptly eliminated them.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you don't get it, but what we are doing has gone way over your head.

How can you be absolutely sure that the one HFC didn't have a hand in hiring his buddy as an athletic trainer, but are unsure if another HFC had a hand in an administrative matter for an ex-employee that he didn't like? It's extremely relevant, but you appear to be a little slow on the uptake, or just blinded by your agenda.

Where have you been?!? The NCAA has already admitted they were wrong with regards to the PSU sanctions when they abruptly eliminated them.
"thetruth" is one of the dumber trolls we've experienced in the last few years

That's a pretty heady accomplishment :rolleyes:

How can you be absolutely sure that the one HFC didn't have a hand in hiring his buddy as an athletic trainer, but are unsure if another HFC had a hand in an administrative matter for an ex-employee that he didn't like? It's extremely relevant, but you appear to be a little slow on the uptake, or just blinded by your agenda..
What are you talking about? Bo and Larry Nassar were buddies now lololol. Nassar was a student athletic trainer that worked with multiple programs, no CFB HC hand picks student trainers it's absurd to even suggest it. (Though HCs pick their coaching staff). And I don't know about Joe and Sandusky relationship or if he helped him gain emeritus status nor do I care it had nothing to do with OP, it doesn't matter. The only person here with agenda is you, everything is perceived as an attack on Joe and Penn State. turn down the outrage a bit and notice I've said nothing to disparage either.

"thetruth" is one of the dumber trolls we've experienced in the last few years

That's a pretty heady accomplishment :rolleyes:
Try putting some big boy pants on instead of coming up with weak sh!t. I still don't know what I've said to rile up you zombies, but obviously you ladies perceive anything from an outsider is an attack and a troll, but if your being honest with yourself you'll realize I've done nothing of the sort.

Try putting some big boy pants on instead of coming up with weak sh!t. I still don't know what I've said to rile up you zombies, but obviously you ladies perceive anything from an outsider is an attack and a troll, but if your being honest with yourself you'll realize I've done nothing of the sort.
"Big Boy Pants"?

:eek:

What are you talking about? Bo and Larry Nassar were buddies now lololol. Nassar was a student athletic trainer that worked with multiple programs, no CFB HC hand picks student trainers it's absurd to even suggest it. (Though HCs pick their coaching staff). And I don't know about Joe and Sandusky relationship or if he helped him gain emeritus status nor do I care it had nothing to do with OP, it doesn't matter. The only person here with agenda is you, everything is perceived as an attack on Joe and Penn State. turn down the outrage a bit and notice I've said nothing to disparage either.

You still don't get it... but that is no reason to get so mad.

Reactions: bjf1991
How can you be absolutely sure that the one HFC didn't have a hand in hiring his buddy as an athletic trainer, but are unsure if another HFC had a hand in an administrative matter for an ex-employee that he didn't like? It's extremely relevant, but you appear to be a little slow on the uptake, or just blinded by your agenda..

Of course Bo knew. NOTHING went on there without his knowledge and approval. As another poster pointed out.....it feels good to throw these accusations back at people without proof or merit.

Of course Bo knew. NOTHING went on there without his knowledge and approval. As another poster pointed out.....it feels good to throw these accusations back at people without proof or merit.
Knew about what? Nassar has never been accused of anything during his time as a student trainer in fact it was decade before any accusations, but don't that facts get in the way of trying to equate a Defensive coordinator with 20+ years in that position to that of a 2 year stint as a student athletic trainer. You guys an your us against the world attitude and ridiculous equivalencies are hilarious.

Knew about what? Nassar has never been accused of anything during his time as a student trainer in fact it was decade before any accusations, but don't that facts get in the way of trying to equate a Defensive coordinator with 20+ years in that position to that of a 2 year stint as a student athletic trainer. You guys an your us against the world attitude and ridiculous equivalencies are hilarious.
Just wait until the money starts to flow like cheap wine. "Victims will come crawling out of the woodwork. If they have to drag Bo's name into it to get $$s they will.He was the head coach, therefor, he is responsible.

Bo knew everything that went on in Ann Arbor - he was the most powerful person in Ann Arbor. Bo clearly knew Nasser was a pedophile - rather silly to claim that a person becomes a pedophile subject to what athletic team and University they are working for.... Dr. Nasser himself credits Bo Schembechler with giving him his start in the Sports Medicine field - a profession he used as a gateway to sexually-abuse and rape children. Bo and Michigan are pedophile and rapist enablers.....disgusting.

Reactions: ChiTownLion

A lot of these replies are going way over your head. We are just turning it around on you as others have done to us. Surprised you haven't picked up on that yet.

A lot of these replies are going way over your head. We are just turning it around on you as others have done to us. Surprised you haven't picked up on that yet.

He doesn't get it. You explained what you were doing in your last post, and he still didn't' get it. I doubt this post will help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT